1/34 Sovereign Circuit COCONUT GROVE, NT 0810CONTACT AGENT
PET FRIENDLY, WITH PRIVATE COURTYARD AND SPA
Unit - COCONUT GROVE NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this property to professional singles, executive couples and investors take note of this immaculate two-bedroom apartment located between the city and northern suburbs within walking distance to Nightcliff Shopping Centre and just minutes to the foreshore and beach.
– Open-plan living opens onto attractive private patio with spa
– New Drapes professionally made by spotlight
– Updated kitchen with brand new stainless steel oven and rangehood
– Air conditioning, modern louvred windows and white floor tiles throughout
– King-sized master bedroom features mirrored built-in and air conditioning
– Genuine double-sized second bedroom with mirrored built-in and air conditioning
– Excellent paved patio with privacy screens, established garden and lock-up spa
– Convenient internal laundry
– Single carport with additional off-street car space
– Pet-friendly complex
– This unit has been repainted internally and externally within the last 12 months
Contemporary white floor tiles and glass louvered windows throughout keep this light and bright two-bedroom apartment comfortable year round, and its private corner position at the end of a cul de sac provides a tranquil sanctuary minutes to the beach.
Entry hall leads past king-sized master bedroom and double second bedroom — both with mirrored built-ins and air conditioning and into the open-plan living/dining rooms filled with natural light.
The generous updated kitchen with brand new stainless steel oven and rangehood overlooks the living/dining room that flows onto an impressive wrap-around corner patio.
Roll-up screens provide extra privacy on the patio, and an established garden and paved pathways compliment an above ground, lockable spa perfect for those peaceful tropical evenings.
Back inside, the bathroom and internal laundry are conveniently located off the dining room, and an external shed in the patio provides extra storage space.
A single carport provides parking for one vehicle at the front of the house, and an adjacent off-street car space offers additional parking within steps of your front door.
The apartment enjoys a private corner position in a small complex at the end of cul de sac for your peace and quiet. And you can even bring your favourite four-legged friend to this pet-friendly complex.
This immaculate apartment presents value to professional singles, executive couples and investors alike, so be quick to organise an inspection before you miss out.
Council Rates: $1,350 per annum (approx.)
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Area Under Title: 285 sqm
Year Built: 1999
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles
Body Corporate: $893 per quarter (approx.)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 285.0 m²
- Built In Robes
- Map View
- Street View