1/49 Antonino Drive ROSEBERY, NT 0832Offers over $530,000 Considered
THE BIGGEST ON THE BLOCK!
Unit - ROSEBERY NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this absolutely enormous townhouse home with an enviable floor plan and location – this standalone townhouse is one that will be hard to beat!
Positioned at the front of a small complex of three – this stately home affords a massive courtyard that wraps around two sides of the home to give you a yard space bigger than most homes! Tropical gardens and rolling green lawns provide you the parkland space you want plus there is side gated entry so you can open up for your guests or park up a boat if you like.
– Enormous four bedroom spacious townhouse of solid construction
– Immaculately maintained and presented with tiled flooring throughout
– Huge courtyard wraps around two sides of the home
– Undercover outdoor entertaining verandah
– Double opening gates into yard
– Double lock up garage with storage space
– Massive open plan living and dining areas
– Servery through to kitchen with stone counters
– Laundry and full 2nd bathroom on ground level
– Fourth bedroom on lower level
– Three bedrooms upstairs, two with BIR, all have tiles and A/C
– Master bedroom includes walk in robe and ensuite
– Under stair storage plus hallway storage space
– Located 3 minutes from Palmerston CBD
Speaking of parking, there is space right at the front door for one car PLUS a double lock up garage with storage space for the bike and toys as well. Space like this is relatively unheard of but you have it here!
On the ground level is a huge open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring and A/C along with large windows and a sliding door with access through to the verandah and outdoor entertaining areas. A servery window allows you to peep through into the kitchen where you will find wrap around counters with overhead storage, stone tops, great appliances and great work areas too.
Also on the ground level is an internal laundry room plus a full bathroom, 4th bedroom with A/C and large windows plus under stair storage nook to keep all those odds and ends.
Upstairs you will find the remaining three bedrooms, 2 have a mirror fronted built in robe while all have tiles and A/C and the master includes both an ensuite bathroom and a walk in robe. There is a second full bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet on this level plus a hall way linen press too.
There are amazing tenants in place for another 6 months or so, so move in when you are ready or let them stay for a while – it’s up to you. Located a short walk from parklands, a bike ride from schools and a 3 minute commute to the new Woolies complex – there is nothing to not love about this home – it is as big as it looks in the photos!
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 539 m2
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Unit One is Stand Alone
NO Body Corporate
- Map View
- Street View