1/85 Aralia Street RAPID CREEK, NT 0810Offers over $340,000 Considered
BRIGHT AND BREEZY SEASIDE APARTMENT!
Unit - RAPID CREEK NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present this apartment located in one of the most popular seaside suburbs in Darwin, this ground level apartment is back dropped against the Nightcliff foreshore and captures some of the best sea breezes on offer. Located one street back from the beach, you can spend your afternoons strolling the sand or exercising along the shore.
– Two-bedroom, ground floor apartment in seaside setting
– Timber flooring to the bedrooms
– Each bedroom has a bounty of storage with large built in robes
– Open living areas are tiled and air-conditioned with a spacious design
– Well-designed kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space plus overhead storage
– The bathroom is complete with corner bath with access rail
– Twin sliding doors open onto a private front verandah and capture gorgeous sea breezes
– Freshly painted throughout, this is a breezy and bright apartment
– Internal laundry is good sized, ideal for additional storage
– Well maintained complex has colourful tropical gardens and swathes of green lawns to share
– Covered parking within the secure complex with easy manoeuvring
– Great location, close to the foreshore, walking and bike trails
Positioned well on the ground level, this two bedroom home has a fresh coat of paint throughout and an overall refresh so the property is now move in ready! Bright and breezy, the home offers a spacious open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring and large split A/C for those warmer months. Double sliding doors open onto a private front verandah that overlooks a communal grassy yard space with colourful tropical gardens and towering tall palms.
The kitchen has a functional edge with built in storage along with overhead cupboards and a small return that doubles as a breakfast bar or servery counter into the dining room which sits just adjacent.
Each of the bedrooms are of good size and have BIR’s as well as air-conditioning and are set apart from one another perfect for co-sharing or just that extra privacy. Each bedroom has timber flooring which accents nicely of the crisp white walls.
The property is within walking distance to the Nightcliff High Schools, Nightcliff Primary School, the local swimming pool which has just undergone major facelifts; a short commute through to Casuarina Shops and the Charles Darwin University along with the Royal Darwin Hospital. This property offers a central location with a relaxed beachside ambience.
Council Rates: $1,400 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1992
Area Under Title: 110 sqm
Zone: MR (Medium Density)
Body Corp: Altitude Management
Body Corp: $930 per quarter (approx)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Area is 110.0 m²
- Outdoor Entertaining