1 Gardenia Street NIGHTCLIFF, NT 0810Offers Over $535,000 Considered
PERFECT FOR THE FIRST HOME BUYER!
House - NIGHTCLIFF NT
All About Real Estate NT is please to present to the market this fantastic family home in a highly sought-after location. This family home set on a large corner allotment of 1100 sqm, and within walking distance to Nightcliff foreshore, shops and markets, great schools for the kids, so arrange a time to view this wonderful family home.
Enter into the spacious living area that opens onto the front verandah and captures plentiful natural light to create a pleasant living environment.
– Spacious living area opens to front verandah; dining area opens to rear courtyard
– Large kitchen with high breakfast bar, gas cooking and timber bench tops
– Original main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
– Generous master bedroom with built-in robe and pleasant garden outlook
– Good-sized second and third bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access; built-in linen cupboard
– Large fenced rear courtyard with covered patio and in-ground spa
– Expansive backyard with lush gardens and lawn on large corner block
– Split-system air conditioning and glass louvre windows throughout
– Single carport plus lock-up storeroom and additional off-street parking
The large kitchen adjoins the dining and features a high breakfast bar, gas cooking and timber bench tops. The living room flows to the dining area that opens onto a large paved, fenced verandah with an in-ground spa and covered patio ideal for entertaining.
A short hallway off the living room connects to the three bedrooms and original main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet.
All three bedrooms feature built-in robes and glass louvre windows; the master overlooks the private rear gardens; and bedrooms two and three overlook the front verandah and lawn.
Outside, the courtyard is joined by lush gardens and a huge wrap-around lawn that offers plenty of space to create a private tropical sanctuary.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, an external lock-up storeroom, single carport and additional off-street parking for several vehicles on the long driveway at front.
Council Rates: $2,320 Per Annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1977
Area Under Title: 1100 sqm
Easements: None Found
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
House Full Code 1980
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1,100 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View