1 Pelican Crescent WULAGI, NT 0812$459,000 NEGOTIABLE
FIRST HOME BUYERS LOOK - Gorgeous Family Home
House - WULAGI NT
All About Real Estate NT is please to present with Family friendly home to the market. Situated on a generously sized corner block in a quiet crescent, this two story family home is close to Casuarina Shopping centre, several schools and childcare centres as well as recreational activities such as the Leanyer waterpark and skate park. Newly painted and complete with an in-ground pool, large entertainment area with bamboo privacy screen and lush tropical gardens, this home would be ideal for the small family, first home buyers or the couple needing a little extra room.
– 3- bedrooms all with built in robes and air-conditioning
– Fully air-conditioned semi open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
– Wrap around kitchen has timber-look laminate counter tops and plenty of cabinetry
– Kitchen overlooks the dining area
– Home features large bays of louvered windows to catch and direct the breeze
– Feature bamboo wall that creates privacy from the street and keeps the front verandah cool all day long
– Lush tropical gardens with grassed yard
– Huge in-ground pool with secured fencing and generously sized entertainment area
– Bathroom contains shower, bathtub and large vanity with under-bench storage
– Separate W/C
– Large laundry in the carport also contains a separate toilet
– Lockable storage room that comes off the carport
Boasting 3 large bedrooms, all of which are fully air-conditioned and contain built in robes and vanities, complete with vanity lighting. Fully tiled throughout and with large bays of louvered windows to harness the breeze, the rooms are sure to stay cool year round. The bathroom has both a shower and bathtub and a large vanity with ample storage space, complete with the added convenience of a separate W/C.
The downstairs living areas are a semi open plan design with a small privacy wall between the kitchen and living area. The huge wrap around kitchen features a large preparation bench/ breakfast bar with timber-look laminate counter tops and over-looks the dining area. The living areas have security screened doors that lead out to the front and back veranda’s. The front verandah has a large privacy screen made of towering bamboo and lush tropical shrubbery that is sure to keep the patio cool in even the hottest Territory day. Enjoy a morning coffee listening to the birds sing or entertain guests in the evening on the paved patio while watching the kids splash around in the huge fully fenced, in-ground pool.
The undercover carport houses the large internal laundry with a second toilet and a lockable storage room with ample space for all of the tools, bikes and maintenance equipment. Let the children or pets play and explore the grassed yard or enjoy the many parks dappled around the suburb.
Whether you are looking to buy your first home or looking to purchase somewhere more ideally located, this is the home for you. Empty and move in ready, call today!
Council Rates: $1,500 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title:
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 807.0 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining