10 Ndhala Close GUNN, NT 0832Offers Over $560,000 Considered
QUIET COURT, BIG SHED and PLENTY OF PARKING FOR THE BOAT!
House - GUNN NT
All About Real Estate NT is proud to present this striking home located in the popular and established suburb of Gunn, Tucked away in a quiet little close, sits this perfect family home. Solidly built with manicured gardens and the private leafy escarpment as your backdrop, this home gives you ultimate privacy.
– Beautiful family home backs onto the escarpment
– Spacious living/dining opens onto private entertaining area and wrap around verandah
– The dinning and kitchen feature raked ceilings exuding a wealth of space
– Spacious kitchen with modern appliances and plenty of storage
– Separate lounge to relax after the hustle and bustle of a busy day
– Four good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and air conditioning
– The fourth bedroom is located off the dining ideal as a guest room or office
– Master bedroom has an ensuite and main bathroom is large with a corner spa bath
– Tiled throughout with split-system air conditioning
– Large shed and in ground saltwater pool
– Fully reticulated gardens
– Ample secure parking for the boat or trailer
– Good sized laundry and double garage with automatic roller doors
Located just a short distance to the C.B.D., medical centres, park lands and Sanctuary Lakes, this immaculate four bedroom home presents a rare opportunity to secure not only spacious family living but overall peace and quiet all year round.
The open plan kitchen adjoins the living/dining room and also gives access to the adjoining outdoor entertaining areas. The kitchen features stainless steel oven and cooktop, breakfast bar and plenty of space for the whole family. There is an additional family lounge just giving your family more space!
The tranquil master bedroom is located at the rear of the home and features air conditioning, built in robes and private en suite, and access out to the pool.
The additional two bedrooms are located opposite the main bathroom and both feature built-ins and air conditioning. The fourth room is also a good size and can double as a functional office if need be.
Ample parking for up to four vehicles, a good size shed at the rear of the property and a generous sized laundry compete the package. Side access to the back yard and additional parking for the boat or trailer is a must.
Make a time to see this stunning family home for yourself to truly appreciate the beauty, peace and scale of its private setting.
Council Rates: $1,717 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2000
Area Under Title: 835 m2
Area Under Roof: 292m2
Shed Full Code: 24 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 835 m²
- Floor Area is 292 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage Opener
- Map View
- Street View