10 Sandpiper Grove HOWARD SPRINGS, NT 0835SOLD $765,000
EVERYTHING HAS A PLACE!
House SOLD - HOWARD SPRINGS NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present to the market this modern and well-designed home that fits with the rural lifestyle, this manicured property has been tailor made for those who like boating, camping and fishing and need space to store all the bits, bobs, tools and toys.
– Perfect for those that have tools, toys and cars – this property has a home for everything!
– Gorgeous rural corner lot in the premier setting of Howard Springs
– Inside is a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring and A/C
– Kitchen is modern with stone counters and pantry plus overhead cupboards and dishwasher too
– 3 bedrooms each have tiled flooring plus A/C and built in robes
– Elegant master bedroom with stunning ensuite bathroom and large walk in robe
– In ground spa nestled beside the home has a lockable lid to keep the little ones safe
– Extended verandah offers a wonderful space for outdoor entertaining
– Two minutes from local shops, day-care, schools, tavern and GP
– Electronic gated entry and gravelled driveway leads past thriving tropical gardens
– Carport parking for 3 with one high bay ideal for a truck or boat
– Verandah’s wrap around 3 sides of the home while bricks also help to keep it cool throughout the day
– Gardens extend off the back of the home, mango trees, fire pit and more
– Additional shed with side parking bay for boat or machinery
– Custom built storage for a caravan beside the home in its own carport
– Laundry room has A/C and third bathroom included
– Twin garden sheds near the home are great for tools and pool toys
– Home is manicured and absolutely move in ready
Located on a large corner allotment in the premier rural setting of Howard Springs, this 2.5 acre property is only 2 minutes from the nearby Howard Springs Primary School, day care options, local GP and shops, tavern and less then 10 minutes from Palmerston and Coolalinga Central.
The home has electronic gated access and a driveway that leads through to carport parking bays for at least 3 vehicles along the side of the home, one of the bays is overheight allowing for a work truck or boat to be parked up.
Wrapping around 3 sides of the home, verandahs shelter the solid brick design and help to keep the home cool throughout the day. Inside is a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring and A/C throughout. The kitchen is modern and designed with the family in mind! There are bays of overhead storage plus a pantry, dishwasher and central island breakfast bar.
The home includes 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes and air-conditioning plus one grand master bedroom suite with a large floorplan, luxuriously appointed modern ensuite bathroom and a large walk in robe plus sliding door access through to the verandahs.
Extending off the home is a large verandah that enjoys sweeping views over the back paddocks where the kids can kick a footy, play with the dog, ride bikes or climb the trees. A comfortable in ground spa has a lockable lid and is ideal for cooling off on a hot day.
The property includes an external laundry room with air-conditioning (YES you read that correctly) along with a 3rd bathroom. Twin garden sheds reside near the home and offer storage for the tools and pool toys while at the back of the property is a large workshop shed with side parking bay for a boat and lean-to area for the ride on. There is also a custom-built caravan pad near the home where you can park your home-away-from-home under shelter.
This home has everything prepared for you, manicured gardens and the best rural lifestyle so you can take advantage of your free time doing the things you love. Move in ready, there is nothing to be done here except to unpack the boxes.
Council Rates: $1,162 per Annum (Approx)
Area under Title: 2.5 Acres/ 1.05 Hectares
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: 1988 (Approx)
Area Under Roof: 310 m2 (approx.)
Spa Pool: Compliant to Non-standard Safety Provisions
Code: Tool Shed 1991 – 8 m2
Code: Tool shed 1994 – 6 m2
Code: Patio 1994 – 16 m2
Code: Carport 2000 – 30 m2
Code: Alterations to House 2017 – 55m2
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 2.50 acres
- 2 Garage
- 4 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View