10 Tamarind Road MOULDEN, NT 0830SOLD $365,000
SUPERSIZED YARD - TWO STOREY HOME!
House SOLD - MOULDEN NT
All About Real Estate is please to present to the market this wonderful home. Set on a super sized block of land, this awesome two storey property is perfect for the first home buyer looking for a property to grow into. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, downstairs are the living areas and out the back is a massive pool and yard – move in ready!
– Supersized block with 2 storey home – perfect for the first home buyer
– Three bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes and carpeted flooring with A/C
– Bathroom is modern and well designed, hallway linen for storage
– Ground level open plan living and dining areas
– Timber staircase leads through to the first floor
– Kitchen is original and has plenty of storage and prep areas
– Internal laundry with banks of cupboards and additional W/C with basin
– Verandah runs the length of the home and overlooks the swimming pool
– Massive pool with entertaining areas for the kids to play
– HUGE yard with tropical gardens that are freshly mulched
– Large front yard with manicured gardens, secure fencing and double gated entryway
– 3 minutes to Palmerston CBD, walk to great local daycare and school options
At the front of the home is secure gated entryway that leads through to carport parking and space for the boat and additional cars as well. Manicured gardens are easy care and have been freshly mulched too.
Inside on the ground level is a large open plan living and dining room with timber stair case that peeps through to the first floor above. The kitchen is original and offers plenty of storage and prep areas plus has a walk through to the internal laundry with additional storage and a second W/C.
Upstairs are three bedrooms with carpeted flooring, A/C and built in robes along with large sliding windows that overlooks the gardens below. The master bathroom is modern and well designed plus there is a linen storage cupboard in the hall too.
Running the length of the home is a verandah entertaining area that overlooks the in-ground swimming pool and expansive yard space with towering palms that shade the whole area. Perfect for entertaining or relaxing with the pets, this space will fast become your favourite hang out.
The home is only 3 minutes from Palmerston CBD and is located close by to some of the most popular daycare and schooling options for the kids of any age. A bus route is nearby as well plus a local shop as well.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 849 m2
Year Built: 1984
Verandah: Full Code 1992
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 849.0 m²
- Floor Area is 114.0 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Swimming Pool
- Map View
- Street View