10 Wagaman Terrace WAGAMAN, NT 0810Offers Over $520,000 Considered
LARGE FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME , INVEST OR LIVE IN!
House - WAGAMAN NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present this 5 bedroom family home in this perfect Northern suburb location! Close to the nearby Casuarina Shopping Centre, Wagaman shops and Primary School and only 5 minutes from the RDH and CDU – this home is designed for the family in every aspect.
– Vacant and move in ready – settle before the New Year
– Recently renovated from top to bottom so just bring your suitcase and move in
– Inside the home is a central open plan living and dining area with timber look flooring
– Kitchen includes plenty of under bench storage and prep areas to work from
– 5 bedrooms – yes 5 bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom combines laundry for a versatile space for the family
– Along the back of the home is a large verandah with an in ground spa
– Established shady gardens and easy-care lawns surround the home
– Home has secure front fencing with double gated entry to the home
– Side carport parking for at least 2, optionally 3
– Front porch allows all weather access to the home
– Garden shed for the tools and toys tucked away at the back of the property
– Walk to the nearby Wagaman Shops and Primary School with nearby park lands for the kids
– 5 minutes from Casuarina, the CDU, RDH and CSC campus
Vacant and move in ready, you could be settled before the New Year. At the front of the home is secure fencing along with double gated entry through to the side carport parking bay where you can easily park up 2 cars. Established gardens shade and protect the home offering plenty of space for the kids and pets to play outdoors safely.
Inside is an expansive open plan central living, dining and kitchen area with timber look flooring and A/C. The kitchen has masses of storage built in and boasts plenty of prep areas so the whole family can help with dinners!
5 bedrooms all have timber look flooring and large windows. The master also includes an ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom is modern and well designed to all include the laundry space – how clever is that – everything can go straight into the machine!
Along the back of the home is a large outdoor verandah with an in-ground spa that has its own secure fencing and overlooks the easy care back yard with tall trees and rolling green lawns. Tucked away in the back corner is a handy garden shed for the tools and mower.
This sizeable home has a versatile floorplan that will suit the large family or those seeking a home office or media room option.
Area Under Ttile: 817 m2
Year Built: 1977
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Area Under Roof: 170 m2
Garden Shed: Built 1992
Carport Addition: 1998
Rear Verandah: 2006, 60 m2
Conveyancer: Territory Conveyancing
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 817.0 m²
- Floor Area is 170.0 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View