102 Curlew Circuit WULAGI, NT 0812$675,000
A WHOLE LOT OF HOME, PLUS MORE!
House - WULAGI NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this perfect family home, this immaculately presented home showcases the lifestyle potential and the dramatic proportions that will leave you breathless.
– Renovated kitchen is one of the focal points for this home with lovely SS appliances
– Family sized kitchen finished in white tones boasts a large corner pantry and stone counters
– Kitchen includes breakfast bar and single door access to the outdoor entertaining area
– Renovated downstairs areas double your living spaces
– Formal front entry with gate and tropical gardens
– Front porch is a nice quiet spot to enjoy a morning cuppa and read the news paper
– Inside is a large living room with separate dining space
– Extension to the home includes a large family room and a rumpus room/4th Bedroom
– Laundry room plus additional toilet
– Home office plus additional storage hallway with floor to ceiling storage
– Outdoor verandah and entertaining area along side huge inground pool
– Upstairs are three bedroom all with A/C and built robes
– Main bathroom includes separate toilet
– Hallway linen press, Hill hoist clothes line, 3 garden sheds
– Superb location, close to schools and the Leanyer Water Park
– 5 Minutes from Casuarina, the RDH and CDU.
In the original portion of the home there is a large open plan living room with a separate dining area and spacious kitchen that is equipped with breakfast bar, corner pantry, overhead storage and is finished in white tones with stone counters.
There is a large extension onto the home that triples the living spaces on the ground level. The addition includes a large family room and a large rumpus room which could be used as a fourth bedroom, a laundry room with separate toilet and an additional bathroom on this ground level. There is also additional storage space and a designated home office.
There is a large entertaining area overlooking the massive in ground swimming pool and is back dropped against a swathe of tropical foliage that dances in the cool afternoon breezes. This space is extremely tranquil and private.
Upstairs the home has three large bedrooms, louvered windows and treetop views, each of these bedrooms offers air-conditioning, tiled flooring and a built in robe.
On the ground level is the fourth bedroom which can be used as either a parents or quest retreat with a second bathroom, this area is air conditioned and has built in robes.
The property includes carport parking, plus three garden sheds for all the toys and tools, easy care gardens, gated front entry is situated in a nice quiet circuit.
Nearby are the RDH and CDU along with a plethora of schools for the kids of any age, Casuarina is only 5 minutes away as is the Leanyer Water Park and the central location makes commuting through to the City or Palmerston easy.
Council Rates: $1,520 per annum
Year Built: 1976
Improvement Type (GPDC4)
Area Under Title: 886 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Easement: Electricity Supply Easement to Power and Water Authority
Cert of Completion: Full code 1981
Tool Shed: Full Code 1991
Verandah Addition: Full Code 2004, 14sqm
Carport and Living Room Extention: Full Code 2006, 38sqm
Verandah: Full Code 2008, 27sqm
Garden Shed: Full Code 2012, 9sqm
Verandah Extension & Wall Cladding: Full Code 2012
Garden Shed: Full Code 2015, 6sqm
PV Solar Panels: Full Code 2015
Re Roof: Occupancy Permit 2017
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 886.0 m²
- 3 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View