11 Clematis Street NIGHTCLIFF, NT 0810$745000
House - NIGHTCLIFF NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this wonderful family home in the superb location in Nightcliff. You have probably never seen anything as exciting as this split-level tropical home located within one of the best beachside suburbs in Darwin!! This is a must-see home for the family, executive couple or those seeking inspiration for their own home designs – either way – you absolutely must visit.
– Uniquely designed family home loaded with perks and appeal
– Ground level open plan living room with step up dining and kitchen
– Kitchen includes overhead storage plus a breakfast bar, timber flooring
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen and has verandah access as well
– Three bedrooms in the main home all with built in robe and A/C
– GORGEOUS in ground swimming pool surrounded with tropical gardens
– Elevated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and generous living areas
– Wonderful outdoor entertaining areas are lushly back dropped with thriving gardens
– Main bathroom includes a bath tub
– Secure electronic gated fencing along with PA gated entry for guests and second gate for boat access
– Internal laundry room along with generous hallway linen press
– Handy garden shed and outdoor shaded area beside the pool
– Carport parking for two with a storage unit beside ideal for the bikes or tools
Set behind electric gated entry, there is also a PA gate for guest access and a second gated entry point for the yard and parking for the boat! How very Territorian! Sweeping green lawns and established tropical gardens with towering palm trees shade the front of the home and there is carport parking for two along with a storage room for the bikes and roller skates that you can use nightly as you stroll or exercise along the breezy Nightcliff coast line only moments from this home.
On the ground level is a split design with a large living room with tiled flooring that steps up into a renovated timber floored dining room and kitchen area. The kitchen includes wrap around counters along with overhead storage and a breakfast bar as well. In this wing of the home there are 3 bedrooms each with built in robes and A/C along with a main bathroom that includes a bath tub.
An elevated master bedroom suite includes a private living room with sky high ceilings and sunlight above with bays of louvered windows that showcase the tropical gardens and leafy foliage that surrounds this tropical sanctuary. This private abode includes a large main bedroom with an ensuite bathroom as well as timber flooring and it is simply stunning.
The home also includes a gorgeous in ground swimming pool surrounded with lush foliage and established gardens plus there is a sheltered outdoor entertaining area and several outdoor verandah’s to choose from depending on the size of your party or your choice of relaxation.
This gorgeous home is presented for sale and will be snapped up quickly so is a must see at the first inspection and be prepared to sign on the dotted line. A home this good in a location this spectacular – bring your biro and check book!
Council Rates: $2,300 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 1050 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD Single Dwelling)
House: Full Code Issued 1980
Tool Shed: Full Code Issued 1989
Shade: Full Code Issued 1998
House Additions: Full Code 2000
Lining, Wall Sheeting, Fringe Doors: Full Code Issued 2004
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1050.0 m²
- 3 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Polished Floorboards