11 Lobelia Court ROSEBERY, NT 0832SOLD $545,000
FIRST HOME BUYERS LOOK - Gorgeous Family Home
House SOLD - ROSEBERY NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this family home to the market. Located in a quiet little court with only local traffic and surrounded with other like minded neighbours, this 4 bedroom home is immaculately presented for sale and is absolutely gorgeous as well.
– Gorgeous 4 bedroom home that is immaculately presented for sale
– Set up high with a tiered front garden and side carport parking
– Inside is a large open plan living room with tiled flooring and bay windows
– Dining room sitting adjacent to the kitchen
– Additional family room at the back of the home opens to the verandah
– Master bedroom has ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
– 3 bedrooms with custom built in robes, tiles and A/C
– Main bathroom includes a bath tub, shower and central vanity; sep W/C
– Outside are twin verandah’s that wrap around the outdoor area
– In ground swimming pool with tropical gardens and secure fencing
– Large yard space with a garden shed and tropical gardens
– 3 minutes from Palmerston CBD, new Bakewell shops and more
Set back from the street with a tiered front garden with retaining wall and grassy lawns, the home has side parking for at least two plus there is additional parking on the wide streetscape.
Inside the home is a formal foyer with pendant lighting strung low for a dramatic entrance. A sweeping open plan living and dining area unfold before you, each has tiled flooring and A/C along with a sun filled bay window.
The kitchen is sleek and modern with stone counters and ample prep areas and storage space within. It includes a breakfast bar along with a pantry and views over the outdoor entertaining areas and pool.
The master bedroom is front facing and enjoys streetscape views from the bay window plus this room includes an ensuite bathroom and walk in robe. 3 more bedrooms all include a deluxe built in robe with custom doors plus tiled flooring and A/C.
Outside this home continues on it impressive scale with two verandah’s that wrap around the paved entertaining space poolside. Lush tropical gardens screen the area from the neighbours and adds in a relaxed tropical vibe.
There is also a large grassy area at the back of the home for the kids and pets to play. The property is only 3 minutes from Palmerston CBD, the brand new Bakewell Woolworths complex with outlet shops, GP and takeaway options.
Council Rates: $1,790 per annum (approx)
Year Built: 1996
Area Under Title: 744 sqm
Zone: SD (single Dwelling)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 744.0 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining