12/3 Quandong Crescent NIGHTCLIFF, NT 0810Offers Over $265,000 Considered
BIGGER IS BETTER! 3D Scan take a look through
Unit - NIGHTCLIFF NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this two bedroom apartment situated in the sought after location of Nightcliff. Surprisingly enough this two-bedroom apartment is bigger than you would expect, no having to squeeze into this one – no way – this 2 bedroom apartment is HUGE!
Positioned on the first floor at the front of the complex, this apartment has the best sea breezes, best sunlight pouring in through the banks of louvered windows that stretch from floor to ceiling and the least amount of neighbourly exposure! Win win win!
– HUGE two bedroom apartment in sea side suburb
– Massive master bedroom with two walls of louvers
– Two bedrooms with built in robes, tiles and air conditioning
– Modern bathroom with built in linen press and separate toilet
– Open plan living and dining areas plenty of space
– Built in breakfast bar with mosaic counter tops
– Full sized kitchen with ample storage and prep space
– Small front and rear balconies overlooking yard space below
– 1st floor with stair access to apartment
– Front facing home with street scape views
– Ideal location, ride to beach and parklands
Inside is a large open plan living and dining area with sky high ceilings that give the feeling of endless space. There is a mosaiced breakfast bar that provides a build in eating area / work bench plus the kitchen has ample counters and storage as well as great flow.
Of the two bedrooms, the master is HUGE! It boasts two walls of windows that let the air whip through and the sunlight to poor in making it a glorious sun room. Each bedroom has a built in robe along with A/C and tiled flooring too.
The bathroom is modern and neat and also boasts a built in linen press for additional storage plus there is space also to add in moveable storage or a ladder shelving if you need it. PLUS the toilet is separate as well.
Spanning the length of the apartment is a rear balcony which hosts your laundry amenities out of the way but within easy reach.
Spend your weekends and afternoons exploring the coastlines and the bike paths that wind through this sea side suburb.
Council Rates: $1,387 per annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1985
Area Under Title: 74 m2
Zone: MR (Medium Density)
Status: Vacant Possesion
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Map View
- Street View