12 Wilson Crescent, MOIL NT 0810$500,000 Negotiable
MAKE THIS YOUR NEW HOME!
House - MOIL NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present 12 Wilson Crescent to the market. Renovated throughout to give this home a modern touch, this 4 bedroom property is absolute perfection! Designed with the family in mind, the renovations are extensive and really set this home apart from anything else on the market. At street level you can tell that this home is something exciting; a curved driveway winds through to dual carport parking at the front of the home whilst plenty of grassy areas and easy-care graveled garden beds surround the property making it perfect for the kids and pets.
– Absolutely breathtaking home with quality renovations throughout to make this home perfection
– 4 bedroom family home which includes semi self-contained granny flat
– Front verandah overlooks the streetscape and gardens with green lawns for the kids
– Open plan living and dining areas with A/C and large windows framing the gardens
– Kitchen has plenty of built in storage along with a breakfast bar and access to rear verandah
– Rear verandah is the ideal space for elegant outdoor entertaining overlooking the yard
– Three bedrooms all include a built-in robe and 2 with A/C
– Main bathroom is modern and well designed with a bathtub and shower
– Self-contained granny flat includes an ensuite bathroom along with kitchenette
– Private patio setting between the main residence and the granny flat
– Dual carport parking at the front of the home
– Secure fencing and gated entry to the property
– Great location close to schools and shops along with park lands and play areas
At the front of the home is a tiled entertaining area with feature wall panels and a timber door that leads through to the expansive internal living areas which are open plan – light bright and breezy with tiled flooring and A/C. New lighting, new flooring in some areas and a new kitchen combine to create that desirable modern touch. The kitchen includes a breakfast bar for easy meal times with the kids plus there is banks of built in storage along with overheads and access through to the rear verandah perfect for when you’re hosting a dinner party or cooking steaks on the BBQ.
Each of the bedrooms has tiled flooring along with a built-in robe and bays of louvered windows that frame the green lawns outside. The bathroom is a show stopper! GORGEOUS with a free standing bath tub along with shower and vanity with built in storage finished in grey tones with feature tiles. Bliss.
In addition to the main residence there is a semi self-contained granny flat with ensuite bathroom and a kitchenette – this could be a home office, salon, parents retreat or whatever you need it to be. It has likewise been modernised and includes a private patio entertaining area in a breezeway between the home.
Located in the Northern Suburbs with access to the RDH, CDU, Casuarina along with plenty of schools and parklands as well as the coastal reserve – this is the complete package and the property you want to call home.
Council Rates: $1,600 per annum (Approx)
Area under Title: 817 sqm
Year Built: 1973
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 817 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Map View
- Street View