121 Lee Point Road WAGAMAN, NT 0810SOLD $490,000
SHED - TICK - ENTERTAIN - TICK - SPACE - TICK!
House SOLD - WAGAMAN NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this fantastic family home, offering something for the whole family. Located in the popular Northern Suburbs, this three bedroom family home is contemporary and well designed to accommodate modern family lifestyle. Every aspect of the home is perfect, from the manicured lawns to the shed for the blokes, the fresh new kitchen right down to the shade of paint – this home has it all!
– Modern and fresh family abode in a great Northern Suburbs location
– Three bedrooms all with built in robes and A/C
– Large open plan living room with ambient feature walls
– Separate dining room sits adjacent to the fully equipped kitchen
– Kitchen has wrap around counters along with pantry
– Feature tiled splashback along with overhead cupboards also in kitchen
– Parking for three beside the home plus there is a lockable storage room
– Enormous powered shed, extra high garage door, perfect for all the toys
– In ground spa pool with decked entertaining areas and secure fencing
– Verandahs span the length of the home front and rear
– Internal laundry room with hallway cupboard
– Secure front fence and gated entry to the home
– Established easy care gardens and manicured lawns
The home presents wonderfully from street level, there is a stencilled driveway that leads through to a single carport parking bay with space for a second or third in the driveway. Easy care tropical gardens and towering tall palm trees screen the home while a front fence and gated entry will keep everything secure.
Inside the home is a large formal living room with ambient feature walls that create an intimate feeling within that is welcoming yet relaxed. The dining room sits adjacent to the modern kitchen that includes wrap around counters along with overhead storage plus feature tiled splashback.
At the back of the home, a full length verandah offers a bounty of outdoor entertaining space and overlooks the gorgeous in ground spa pool with decked surrounds for an easy space to enjoy outside. The kids or pets can play on the grassy area and there are large trees that throw shade over the lawns and home.
For the boys with toys there is an enormous shed with power and extra high garage door perfect for a large boat or small truck. The blokes will love this man cave, perfect for tinkering away or run a little business from home – store the boat or trailer or work on a enthusiast car – take your pick.
The home is located close to schools for the kids of any age and has easy access through to Casuarina, Leanyer Water Park, local skate parks, GP clinics and vet clinics all within 5 minutes.
Council Rates: $1,495 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1977
Area Under Title: 817 sqm
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Full Code: Dwelling 1993
Full Code: Free Standing Verandah 49sqm 1994
Full Code: Shed 45sqm 2015
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 817.0 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage Opener
- Map View
- Street View