13/3 Dinah Court STUART PARK, NT 0820UNDER CONTRACT
SPACIOUS PERFECTLY POSITIONED APARTMENT!
Unit - STUART PARK NT
This apartment is deceptively proportioned from the front entryway with a slim section accessible from the common walkways. This design ensures privacy for the home and minimises disturbances from others in the complex with only one shared wall.
Inside the home is a large open concept living and dining area with tiled flooring and split A/C to keep you cool. A glass sliding door leads through to the balcony where you can entertain or relax with views over the treetops through to the cityscape on the horizon. From here you can also see the fireworks from the casino too.
– Spacious three bedroom apartment set close to the Marina
– Two minutes through to the bustling heart of the CBD
– 2ND floor, elevator, stairs, intercom & secure entry to the home
– Inside is a sweeping open plan concept with a light colour palette
– Kitchen has a wealth of storage space & stone topped prep areas
– Living areas open to the balcony via large sliding doors with views of the city from the balcony
– Master bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite with sliding door to balcony this room is perfect to fit a king sized bed
– Two more bedrooms are generously proportioned to suit a queen bed with BIR and A/C
– Main bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub
– Internal laundry room plus a large hallway linen press too
– Spend your afternoons strolling along the marina to watch the boats in the water
– Take in a gorgeous Darwin sunset over the marina or the city skyline
The kitchen is well appointed with quality appliances and stone topped prep areas along with overhead storage and a dishwasher as well as a servery bar through to the dining areas.
Each of the three bedrooms is generously sized and well appointed with a mirrored built in robe along with tiled flooring and split A/C. Bedrooms 1 and 3 each have sliding door access through to an outdoor area plus the master bedroom also includes an ensuite bathroom and walk in robe.
Both bathrooms are neatly finished with a modern touch, the master includes a relaxing bath tub and vanity with seemingly endless storage space within. Nearby is a laundry room with storage space plus there is a hallway linen press as well.
Located only a short 2 minute commute from the heart of the city, this tranquil apartment is secure within itself and offers a peaceful surrounds with the marina only a few steps away.
Council Rates: $1,440 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 191 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD10 (Specific Use)
Body Corp: Whittles
Body Corp: $1,470 Per Quarter
- Map View
- Street View