13 Muckaninnie Court MOULDEN, NT 0830UNDER CONTRACT
TICKS ALL THE BOXES!
House - MOULDEN NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present to the market this spacious ground level family home. Sitting on a large corner allotment with dual access driveways, this 4-bedroom solid brick home is ideal for the family or the young couple starting out. It has a long list of perks that include everything from a shed to a spa, ensuite bathroom and a new kitchen plus so much more. Affordable and solid, this is a great time to buy.
– Dual access property on large corner allotment
– Double gated entry on each side with parking space for at least 3 cars
– Inside is a large living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring
– Kitchen has been recently redone with expansive counter tops and endless storage
– Added on 4th bedroom or media room with double opening doors and sliding door to spa
– Main bedroom includes a study nook, walk in robe and an ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom boasts a relaxing bath tub and large family sized vanity
– Verandahs span the length of the home on both sides for great outdoor space
– Situated on the back verandah is a sheltered laundry room with overhead clothes line
– In ground spa with secure pool fencing and private setting
– Twin sheds for easy storage of the tools and toys
– Large grassy backyard has plenty of lawns for the kids and pets to play on
– Great property in a great location surrounded by like minded neighbours
Located in a tucked away and private part of Moulden where the neighbours are like minded and the houses well kept, this is a hidden gem of a property that provides great value for money. Each driveway has double gates that swing wide to showcase a parking bay or two. Tropical gardens and green lawns run along the front of the home to shelter it further from the street.
Inside the home is a large central living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring and plenty of light through the large sliding windows. The kitchen has been redone and now enjoys a massive workbench and plenty of storage with two-way shelving!
A 4th bedroom has been added onto the home and could be a media room or home office optionally. The master bedroom offers a study nook along with a walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom while bedrooms 2 and 3 each has a built-in robe and A/C.
Spanning the length of the home are twin side verandahs that offer a great space to enjoy the outdoors or host a BBQ with the family. Along the back verandah is access to the sheltered laundry area along with a private in ground spa and a view over the rolling green lawns and tropical gardens.
Located an easy commute through to popular schools for the kids of any age, there is a bus route through to the city and Palmerston CBD is less then 5 minutes away.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 814 m2
Year Built: 1995
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Shed: 9 m2 – Full Code 1996
Shade Sail: Full Code 1997
Verandah Addition: Full Code 2005
New Bathroom: Full Code 2007
Carport: Full Code 2011
Dwelling Addition – WIR, Family Room, Verandah Full Code 2015
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 814.0 m²
- 3 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Solar Hot Water
- Map View
- Street View