138 Leanyer Drive, LEANYER NT 0812SOLD $605,000
TROPICAL ELEVATED FAMILY HOME WITH SO MUCH TO OFFER!
House SOLD - LEANYER NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present to the market this stunning elevated home set amongst a flourishing backdrop of tropical gardens and surrounded with rolling green lawns, this iconic elevated design will appeal to the family and those who love the outdoor lifestyle. The home includes gorgeous timber flooring throughout the first level plus bays of louvered windows to capture the cool breezes.
– Breezy tropical elevated home in the heart of the Northern Suburbs
– Elevated home with three bedrooms upstairs and timber flooring throughout
– Open plan living and dining areas with large windows to let in the cool breezes
– Kitchen includes a double door pantry plus overhead storage and island prep bench
– Gorgeous renovated main bathroom
– Master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with lovely corner bath
– Additional family room centrally located between the bedrooms / optional bedroom
– Built in laundry room and shed on the ground level
– In ground spa set amongst the tropical gardens that surround the home
– Another bedroom downstairs and an additional room / office currently being used as a sewing / craft room
– Carport parking for easily 4 vehicles within the property
– Treetop balcony is the perfect space to relax of an afternoon
– 5 minutes from Casuarina, RDH, CDU and the Casuarina Beach
Upstairs the home has an open plan living and dining area with timber flooring and a modern fit out that includes the kitchen with its wrap around counters and overhead storage plus centrally placed island prep bench.
Each of the three bedrooms on this level has timber flooring and large windows that are half sliding half louvered to assist in the cool cross breezes. The master bedroom is complimented with a contemporary ensuite bathroom with corner bath tub and shower. The main bathroom is a contemporary finish with timber look tiles and an open shower with glass screen.
Built in under the home is a full 3rd bathroom and laundry room. This home has so much to offer with the option of using the 5th room which is also situated on the ground floor as a home office or craft room. There is a storage room and 4th bedroom as well with A/C, tiled flooring and ceiling fan. There is plenty of open-air entertaining areas under the home with a cool view over the in ground spa and of the tropical grounds that surround the home. At the front is carport parking for 2 plus room for 2 more and the boat as well.
Perfectly located only a short drive from the nearby Leanyer Primary School, Leanyer Water Park, Casuarina, CDU and RDH – there is a lot to love about the home and the awesome address!
Council Rates: $1,750 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1981
Area Under Title: 804 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Additions to House 1992
Verandah Extension 1995
Balcony Addition and enclose rear balcony 2012
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 804 m²
- 3 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Polished Floorboards
- Map View
- Street View