15 Nankeen Court LEANYER, NT 0812CONTACT AGENT
SPACE FOR ALL THE TOYS!
House - LEANYER NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this very spacious family home. We’ve all heard the saying Bigger is better! Every aspect of this home is done to a grand scale and the home offers a wealth of space both inside and out. With three undercover parking bays plus additional space for the boat and trailer.
– Bigger is better! Move in ready
– Gorgeous family home with 4 big bedrooms upstairs
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas
– Kitchen has overhead storage and central prep bench
– Additional media room with French Doors
– Timber flooring throughout the first level
– Bathroom has a built in bath / shower combo
– Master bedroom has another room with robes and pool views
– Rolling green lawns surround the home, easy care tropical gardens
– Enormous in ground swimming pool with BBQ and entertaining areas
– Under home is a large bathroom, laundry and storage room
– Carport parking for 3, plus additional space for a boat and trailer, gated entryway
– Additional plans can come with the home to build in underneath
At street level, this home presents beautifully with a custom fence with electronic gated entry for the vehicle and PA gate for your guests. Rolling green lawns run alongside the driveway that leads through to carport parking for 2 under the home. There is a small veggie garden and chook run at the front also.
Built in under the home is a large bathroom plus an enormous under home entertaining area along with the laundry room and a storage room as well. Rolling green lawns continue to wrap around the home offering nearly endless space for the kids and pets to play. At the back of the home is an enormous in ground lagoon style swimming pool with entertaining space, BBQ area and tropical gardens! WOW.
Upstairs this home continues on its grand scale with a large balcony overlooking the treetops to the gardens below. Inside is a sweeping open plan living, dining and kitchen area with timber flooring and white walls that allow the light to bounce around. The kitchen has overhead storage along with a central island bench.
There is an additional media room with French Doors that open into it. This light filled space is well designed and luxurious in feeling.
At the far end of the home are 4 bedrooms that each has its own perk. The master bedroom includes another room with dresser that overlooks the swimming pool. Bedroom 2 is long and offers plenty of space for the kids while 2 more bedrooms each have a built in robe and louvered windows.
Even the bathroom is grand with a built in spa bath / shower combo, central vanity with ample storage and overhead cabinetry.
This home is move in ready!
Council Rates: $1,750 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 900 m2
Status: tenanted to October 2019 $620 per week
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Year Built: 1982
Living Toom Addition 1996 Full Code
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- Map View
- Street View