16 Davenport Court GUNN, NT 0832$739,000
GRAND SCALE LIFESTYLE!
House - GUNN NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this magnificent home that’s been manicured from top to bottom. You will want to add this to your must-see list of homes it won’t last long. This home has picture perfect gardens and rolling green lawns that greet you as you pull into the double garage of your new family home. A gorgeous front door and grand front foyer are the first impressions before entering the home that sprawls out before your eyes.
– Gorgeous family home on large corner allotment in premier location
– Quality built homes and great neighbours surround you
– Inside is a large formal foyer to greet guests
– Central kitchen has pantry and enormous prep areas and storage space
– Large main living room with secondary large family room and full dining room
– Master bedroom also front facing with WIR and ensuite bathroom
– 3 more bedrooms all equipped with built in robes, tiles and A/C
– Huge main bathroom with bath, shower and separate complete W/C
– Outside has a BBQ area, built in bar, glass framed pool and more
– Easy care gardens with evergreen lawns, garden shed and side access to the home
– Walk to the nearby Gunn Lakes to play and explore with the kids
– Home is immaculate and offers a complete lifestyle design
– Property has everything you need and you won’t need to spend time maintaining it!
– Lock up and leave for 6 months and the property will look perfect when you arrive home
At the front of the home are two front facing bedrooms filled with sunlight and overlooking the tropical gardens that screen the home from the street. The master bedroom offers an ensuite and walk in robe while all the remaining bedrooms include a built in robe and tiled flooring along with air conditioning.
There is an enormous front living room where you can watch the TV and unwind after a long day, easily seating the whole family, this room is spacious in design and allows for easy flow through to the rest of the home beyond.
The kitchen offers wrap around counters with plenty of prep areas and storage space with overhead cupboards and a built in pantry. The dining room – which would easily seat 10 – sits just off from the kitchen and has sliding door access through to the outdoor entertaining area with built in bar for easy and impressive entertaining.
At the far back of the home is a secondary family room that is also grandly proportioned and has sliding door access through to the outdoor entertaining areas. Outside there is a large verandah and a glass framed in ground swimming pool with green lawns and easy care gardens. Down the side of the home is a garden shed and secure fencing along with a built in BBQ area with custom screens and rockery underfoot.
This home is move in ready and offers a flexible lifestyle where you could go travelling for 6 months and the home would still look amazing when you returned. Every little detail of the home is complete and no work is required – this is stunning and enormous – perfect for the family.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (Approx)
Area under Title: 675 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Year Built: 2005
Garden Shed: 2005
Easement: Electricity Easement to Power and Water Corporation
- Map View
- Street View