17 Murrabibbi Street LEANYER, NT 0812UNDER CONTRACT
SEE IT, LOVE IT, BUY IT TODAY!
House - LEANYER NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this fantastic home in the superb suburb of Leanyer. ACT FAST – this G O R G E O U S four-bedroom family home is going to pique the interest of many! Offering a spacious design with easily the most amazing lagoon swimming pool and decked entertaining area, this home is perfect for the family or executive couple. Come prepared to make an offer to secure this home.
– Enormous family home with massive internal proportions and huge yard space
– Set up high on the lot with a screen of tropical gardens at the front
– Driveway leads through to parking area and single garage parking bay
– Walkway winds through the tropical gardens to the front porch
– Inside is a large open plan living room with a separate dining room and family room within
– The kitchen offers wrap around counters with plenty of prep areas to work from
– Internal laundry room and wash closet on the ground level
– Upstairs are 3 bedrooms with carpeted flooring, BIR and A/C
– Master bedroom enjoys an ensuite bathroom
– Bedrooms 1 and 3 have sliding door access through to the balcony
– Large main bathroom with separate toilet on first floor
– Additional home office / 4th bedroom granny flat on first floor
– Outside is a gorgeous decked entertaining area overlooking lagoon style pool
– Huge yard space with easy care gardens and lawns
– Ideal family home in premier Northern Suburbs location
Located in a premier Northern Suburbs location within the catchment area for many of the most sought after schools, this property is set high on the block and has a screen of trees to shield it from the street.
A formal front porch appears as you wind your way up the garden path through the tropical gardens. Inside the home is a spacious open plan design with a living room, dining room and family area within it’s expansive design. The kitchen sits towards the front of the home with garden views and offers a bounty of prep areas to work from and plenty of storage space too.
Step outside and be amazed at the gorgeous lagoon swimming pool with decked entertaining area hugging around it’s blue watery depths. Rolling green lawns and easy care tropical gardens allow space for the pets and kids to play plus there is a side paved entertaining area with raised veggie patch and access to a granny flat style 4th bedroom or home office.
An open timber staircase allows access through to the first floor were soft carpeted flooring runs throughout each of the three bedrooms. Each bedroom has a built-in robe along with A/C and 2 offer balcony access while the master includes a private ensuite bathroom.
This property is perfect for the executive couple that likes to entertain or the family that enjoys the outdoor lifestyle. It is dressed to impress and will appeal to many so act fast if this is the property for you.
Council Rates: $1,750 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 891 m2
Year Built: 1982
Area Under Roof: 231 m2
Garden Shed: 1993
Additions to the House: 1995
Fence and Decking 1995
Bathroom Alterations: 2008
Pool: Salt Water
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 891.0 m²
- Floor Area is 231.0 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View