170 Hillier Road HOWARD SPRINGS, NT 0835CONTACT AGENT
INSTANT INCOME FOR THE SMART INVESTOR!
House - HOWARD SPRINGS NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this fantastic block with several homes or an instant income with current tenants in place. It is not often that you come across a rental opportunity in the rural area that is this strong. The previous owner has set it up to create multiple rentable dwellings that generate enough income to suppress any mortgage you have – and – when the leases are up – you could move in and live your own rural dream.
Perfectly located on a main road that links the rural areas together, this home would be ideal for those with light trucks, a rural business or anyone with kids that need to catch a bus off to schools. The home is also less than 2 minutes drive from the brand new Coolalinga shopping hub making it extremely accessible.
– Rural rental with high yields!
– Main House has a 12 month lease in place returning $450 per week , plus additional dwellings receiving excellent incomes
– Awesome location with easy access to highway
– Two minutes from Coolalinga
– Access to schools for the kids of any age
– Dual access corner allotment
– Main home has elevated design, 3 bedrooms
– Secondary dwellings at the back of the property with tenants
– Could be awesome pool gazebo needs a little TLC
– Shed with 2 x offices or bedrooms plus workshop
– Rain water tank to the main home
– Plenty of entertaining areas under the home
– Gravelled driveway to suppress the dust
– Gated entry and fenced in yard ideal for dogs
At the front of the 5 acre property is a heavily gravelled driveway that leads towards an elevated 3 bedroom home that has an open plan living and dining area, large kitchen with servery and wrap around counters along with a large front balcony that overlooks the cleared land below. Each of the three bedrooms is complimented with a built in robe along with A/C and large windows with treetop views.
Under this home is great entertaining or relaxing space with shaded space to have a home gym – watch the kids play – space for the dogs or whatever your heart desired.
A little further down the block is a 2 bedroom / office area with workshop as well as an outdoor loo and garden shed plus an outdoor spa area that needs a little TLC but could be kind of awesome.
Waaaaaay down the back of the property (or through a separate gated entryway) are a few more rentable options with current leases in place and happy tenants too. This area could be revitalised as a workshop / home business later on if you like.
So if you are not ready to move rural, but want to secure a good lot in a prime location – this may very well be the property you have been looking for!
Council Rates:$1,114 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 5 Acres
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 5.0 acre
- 4 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Map View
- Street View