19 Cadell Street LEANYER, NT 0812$649,000
ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! DON’T MISS OUT!
House - LEANYER NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this beautiful family home. Here is a home that has been lovingly renovated so all you have to do is place your offer and pack your bags and move in. It has a solid brick construction, four extra-large bedrooms, sparkling inground pool and a large shed for dad.
Boasting amazing street appeal, the property has an established garden, dual access driveways. At the front of the home is parking for two vehicles under the carport and additional parking for the boat and trailer in the second driveway. The owners are motivated to sell. This home represents a great buying opportunity in a well sought after suburb close to schools for the kids, parklands along with the RDH and CDU.
– Gorgeous four bedroom home in sought after location
– Stunning street appeal with formal gardens and green lawns
– Outdoor entertaining at the side of the home opens from the living area
– Large open plan living and dining areas with single door out to covered entertaining area
– Gorgeous in ground pool is only a few months old
– Four generous bedrooms, all are extra-large in size, all with built in robes
– Modern main bathroom with separate toilet
– Internal laundry room complete with linen press
– Additional home office with built in desk and shelving
– Verandahs surround the home for added coolness and entertaining areas
– Plans available to add the ensuite bathroom
– Just five minutes from RDH and the CDU
– Large shed for the tools and toys
– Parking for two at the front of the home with additional space for the trailer or caravan
Inside is a formal living and dining room along with a full sized gourmet kitchen that boasts wrap around cabinetry and great storage space along with a breakfast bar and walk in pantry. From each of these rooms you can peep through the large windows to the outdoor area that is framed with lovely gardens and an extended roofline that allows you to host a party for plenty.
Further into the home are four bedrooms all with tiled flooring and large windows that let in a soft light filtering in through the verandahs outside. All bedrooms offer a built in robe and A/C.
At the back of the home is a large swimming pool, outdoor entertaining area and gorgeous flourishing gardens. In the back corner is a shed for the tools and toys.
Located a short bike ride from great schools for the kids, if you work at the CDU or RDH the home is only 5 minutes away. This highly sought after area is perfect for the family and this home is presented with the intent to sell – make an offer today and move in tomorrow!
Council Rates: $1,600 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: Approx Between 1985 and 1991
Full Code: House 1991
Full Code: Garage 1991
Full Code: Verandah 2014
Area Under Title: 820 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 820.0 m²
- 4 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View