19 Capella Court WOODROFFE, NT 0830Offers Above $400,000 Considered
OWNERS HAVE SAID SELL, SO MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!
House - WOODROFFE NT
All About Real Estate is please to present to the market this lovely ground level home ideal as an investment property or a fantastic family home, this solid brick property is set in a quiet court which further enhances the solitude of this suburban home.
– Quiet court location right on the corner
– Gated driveway leads through to parking for two in the carport
– Manicured gardens provide a grand front entryway
– Water feature surrounded with flourishing plants
– Verandahs wrap around all sides of the home
– Inside is a spacious open plan living and dining area
– Functional kitchen has overhead storage and breakfast bar
– Three bedrooms all have a built in robe and solid block design
– Bathroom includes a bath tub and separate W/C
– External laundry is sheltered on the verandah
– Garden shed for the tools, full clothes line, Basket Ball hoop for the kids
– Tropical gardens screen the home and offer privacy
– Move in or secure as a rental property, solid block, easy care, very impressive
– Wonderful family home – move in ready
A gated front entryway provides access through to a double carport parking bay that is lined with flourishing gardens that are filled with colour. Irrigated to minimise your labour times, the gardens are easy care and extensive.
Inside the home is a tiled open plan living, dining and kitchen area split A/C and twin sliding doors that lead through to each of the verandahs that side on both sides of the home. The kitchen offers wrap around counters in hard wearing laminate along with overhead storage and plenty of prep areas to work from.
Further into the home are three well proportioned bedrooms that have tiled flooring and sliding windows along with a built in robe and A/C to two. The bathroom is central to the bedrooms and offers a large bath tub and separate W/C.
The laundry is located externally from the home yet is sheltered and screened to give you protection from the elements and also to ensure it looks tidy too. There is a full clothes line in the yard to fit a family sized washing load plus strings under the home for the wet season washing.
Out in the yard space there is a basketball hoop for the kids to play with plus a garden shed at the far reaches of the yard for the tools. Behind the shed is provisions for the veggie patch and the gardens wrap around this space as well.
This wonderful home is move in ready, it provides a solid foundation to grow your family in and a stunning garden space that is evocative yet really simple to maintain throughout the year.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 845 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Code: House full code 1995
Code: Carport and 3 verandahs Full Code 2000
Code: Tool Shed Full Code 2001
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- Map View
- Street View