19 Protea Crescent ROSEBERY, NT 0832$499,000
OWNERS SAYS ITS TIME TO SELL!
House - ROSEBERY NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this home ideally suited to a family who loves to spend time outdoors; this home is bursting with lush foliage and hidden wonders in the gardens. Inside is just as impressive with masses of entertaining and living spaces and a homely vibe that just says welcome home.
– Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen, tiled throughout
– Great kitchen has wrap around cupboards, plenty of storage and an island bench
– Master bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe
– Main bathroom includes half bath and shower, separate toilet
– Additional three bedrooms are queen sized and tiled throughout with BIR
– Internal laundry room has access to yard
– Solar Hot water, gas/electric cooking for added convenience
– Gorgeous tropical gardens surround the home with an addition of 9 tropical fruits
– Verandah overlooking manicured lawns
– Shady gardens offer both privacy and a stunning backdrop
– Repainted exterior/interior with Dulux Weather Shield in August 2014 (5 Year paint warranty)
– Security screened throughout and light sensors
– High carport for 4 Wheel drive vehicles
– 6 station auto irrigation.
– Side double gate / 2 street access for the big toys.
– 4mx3m shed sitting on a 4mx4m cement slab for the mower, bikes and tools.
– Situated just 2km to Palmerston CBD and 1km to 3 good schools, one a Middle school on Stuart Highway.
– 5km to the Elizabeth Valley River Ramp, perfect for fishing and crabbing
– Superb location close to nearby Bakewell Shopping Centre
Inside is a wonderful open plan living, dining and kitchen area that create the hub of the home. With tiled flooring and air-conditioning as well, this large open space is spacious enough for the whole family to enjoy. Finished in neutral white tones with a splash of greenery from the gardens peaking through the windows and sliding door.
The master bedroom is located at the front of the home separate from the remaining 3 for additional privacy. This spacious suite includes an ensuite and walk in robe as well as a private entrance from the foyer.
With access from the lounge is the wonderful outdoor entertaining area that has been designed to look out over the manicured topical gardens and also enclose the space with hanging racks for potted plants that bring the colour right to your seating area wrapping you in a tropical embrace.
The garden has all sorts of hidden wonders, from a trellis and creeping vines to colourful displays of flowers and tropical foliage. Green lawns and cleverly meshed gravel pathways lead around the home taking you on a tour of the gardens.
This wonderful family home also offers an internal laundry room as well as carport parking for 2 with a long stenciled driveway lined with towering palms.
Located a short distance from the brand new Rosebery Schools, there are day-care facilities nearby as well as shops and parkland plus it is less than 5 minutes to Palmerston CBD.
Council Rates: $1,804 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1998
Area Under Title: 780 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 780.0 m²
- Floor Area is 209.0 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Built-in Watering
- Map View
- Street View