2/13 Harris Street MILLNER, NT 0810Offers Over $250,000 Considered
BIG TOWNHOUSE FOR SMALL PRICE !
Townhouse - MILLNER NT
All About Real Estate NT is proud to present this townhouse to the market. Located on a quiet street with only local traffic passing, this generously sized townhouse sits perfectly between the City and Casuarina – shorten your work commute and enjoy the beach in the evenings. The home features two bedrooms, both with their own balconies! This property would be ideal for the first home buyers, the downsizers or as an investment property.
– Centrally located between the city and Casuarina, close to schools and the homemaker village
– Generous open plan living areas and kitchen
– Kitchen has plenty of cabinetry for all your storage need and wrap around bench tops creating ample preparation space
– Large bathroom with shower and single vanity with under-bench storage
– Both bedrooms have built in robes and their own balcony!
– House is fully tiled and air-conditioned throughout
– External laundry also features a second toilet in a W/C
– Large fully fenced and secure entertaining patio with shade cover
– Lush tropical gardens that lead into the front verandah
– Located on a quiet street with only local traffic
Walk amongst the lush tropical gardens to enter the home from the front of the complex or park in your private undercover carport at the rear of the home. Upon walking into the home you will be greeted by a large open plan living area, dining area and wrap around kitchen. The kitchen includes plenty of below and overhead cabinetry for all of your storage needs, complete with large wrap around counter tops, a 4 burner stove top/oven and a breakfast bar.
Both bedrooms are generously sized with built in robes, air-conditioned and tiled throughout and with a balcony. EACH! Enjoy waking up in the mornings to the birds singing and relax with your morning coffee in the cool breeze. The upstairs bathroom has a large shower recess and a single vanity with ample storage and a linen cupboard just outside in the hall.
The external laundry has enough space for both a washer and a dryer and also features a separate W/C. Entertain guests on the fully paved patio in sunshine or rain as it is fully covered with a sturdy shade structure. The entertaining area is securely fencing with gated access to the carport.
Perfectly suited to those who want privacy without the maintenance of a house and yard yet still stay close to the City and Northern suburbs. Vacant and move in ready, call to view today!!
Council Rates: $1,500 Per Annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 180m2
Year Built: 1997
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate: Admin Fund $963
Body Corporate: Sinking Fund $231
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 180 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View