2/14 Yale Parade DURACK, NT 0830Offers over $399,000 considered
FANTASTIC LOCATION! NO HUSTLE AND BUSTLE!
Townhouse - DURACK NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present this perfectly positioned home in a quiet street, only a 2-minute drive to the Palmerston CBD, Durack Primary School, Gateway shopping centre and backing onto the Palmerston golf course, this 2-story townhouse is wonderfully close to amenities without the hustle and bustle. With a low maintenance courtyard and generously sized bedrooms, this home would be ideal for the small family, the couple or the downsizers.
– Single undercover carport with room for second vehicle in driveway
– Two story townhouse with views of the golf course
– Three bedrooms, all with built in robes and air-conditioning
– Open plan design, kitchen overlooking living and dining areas
– Dual access main bathroom with shower, bathtub, vanity and toilet
– Separate downstairs bathroom with shower and toilet
– Large indoor laundry with storage
– Living areas open out to backyard via two large sliding doors
– Undercover patio in private courtyard with grassed yard and gated entry from the golf course, lakes and walking paths
– Close to Durack Primary School, Palmerston CBD, newly built Gateway shopping centre and Palmerston water park
Fantastically presented with a flow through design, the front foyer leads onto the staircase landing up to the bedrooms on the second floor or to the kitchen which overlooks the open plan living and dining areas. The kitchen features wrap around counter tops for ample working space and with plenty of cabinetry, you will never be short on storage. Across from the kitchen is the large indoor laundry and 2nd bathroom with shower and toilet, perfect for dinner guests or the drop in visitor.
The living and dining areas are flooded with light from two large sliding doors that give access to the beautiful undercover patio overlooking the courtyard, complete with tropical gardens and gated entry to the Palmerston Golf Course, walking paths and lakes.
Upstairs are 3 generously sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and split system air-conditioning. Two bedrooms are very generously sized and are separated by a dual access main bathroom with shower, bathtub, toilet and vanity. The largest bedroom has fantastic views over the golf course and courtyard below.
This versatile townhouse is a must see for those who want a low maintenance home, close to schools, shops and recreation activities, without the noise and suburban traffic.
Council Rates: $1,707 (per annum approx.)
Area Under Title: 206 m2
Year Built: 1997
Zone: MR (Medium Density)
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 206.0 m²
- Built In Robes