2/36 Armidale Street, STUART PARK NT 0820$730,000
Quality of Life = less work and more play
Townhouse - STUART PARK NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this stunning executive home. This two- storey townhouse is modern in design with quality fit outs and a stunning inner-city location you won’t want to miss out.
The entrance to this executive set of townhouses sets the tone for the rest of the property – a Balinese design that embraces the tropical lifestyle and relaxed vibes mixed with a modern design and high-end finishes – this is a must-see abode.
– Two-storey townhouse home located on the city fringes
– Modern design with quality finishes, tiled throughout and air conditioned
– Inside is a sweeping open concept living room with large gourmet kitchen
– Kitchen offers overhead storage plus breakfast bar and island bench
– Double opening doors and large bays of light filled louvers in the living area
– Expansive outdoor entertaining area and in ground swimming pool
– Upstairs the home has 3 bedrooms, 2 with BIR and all with A/C
– Master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Ensuite has dual vanity and large shower with separate toilet
– Main bathroom offers a relaxing bath tub plus shower and separate W/C
– Atop the stairs is a second living area with A/C and hallway linen closet
– Dual garage parking on the ground level with access through to internal laundry room
– Quality complex only 5 minutes from the heart of the CBD without any of the noise
On the ground level is dual garage parking bay and a gated front PA entry point for guests that allows access through to a private front courtyard and the secure front door of the home. Inside is a sweeping open plan living and dining area with double opening doors and bays of light filled louvered windows that showcase the gorgeous outdoor entertaining area and stunning in ground swimming pool with water fall outside.
The kitchen has a gourmet design with banks of overhead cupboards along with wrap around storage and a central island bench and breakfast bar.
A glass framed internal staircase leads through to the first floor where a second large family room reveals itself atop the stairs, this area is tiled underfoot and has ample space for a media room or family play area. Three bedrooms all have tiled flooring and A/C, 2 with built in robes while the master offers a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with twin vanity and large shower.
Located only 3 minutes from the heart of the CBD, this tranquil abode is perfect for the city worker or executive family seeking a tranquil retreat from the bustle of the city without committing to a daily commute.
Council Rates: $1,428 per annum (approx.)
Area under Title: 318 m2
Year Built: 2010
Body Corporate: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corporate Fees: $989.52 per quarter (approx.)
Private Pool with water feature
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 318 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage Opener
- Map View
- Street View