2/49 Antonino Drive ROSEBERY, NT 0832Offers over $485,000 Considered
Townhouse Two and Three on Offer Today
Unit - ROSEBERY NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this enormous Townhouse to the market.You think you have seen big before – times it by 3 and you will come close to the size of this monster townhouse. Boasting 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and parking space for 3 – this home is perfect for the family or the young couple – investor or property scout.
Positioned in the middle of – you guessed it – 3 townhouse homes, this property is quiet and well sheltered with easy parking spaces and a formal front entry.
– Gorgeous Three bedroom townhouse
– Epic proportions and quality finishes throughout
– Ground level with open plan living and dining areas
– Internal laundry room and full sized 2nd bathroom
– Large rear verandah overlooking equally large courtyard
– Side concrete area where you could park a 4th car or the boat
– Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, 2 have BIR, master with WIR and ensuite
– Main bathroom on this level includes bath tub and separate toilet
– Hallway linen press is a handy addition plus under stair storage
– Walk to nearby parklands or ride with the kids to school
– 3 minute commute to Palmerston CBD and retail shops
– Quiet court location with only local traffic
– Small complex of only 3
On the ground level you have an enormous open plan living and dining room with large sliding windows that only let in a soft light as they look through to the secure double lock up garage and storage area at the front of the home. Further in there is a large kitchen with wrap around counters, overhead storage, stone tops and a modern finish that will appeal to today’s buyer.
Also on the lower lever is an internal laundry room along with a full second bathroom including shower! Very practical indeed. At the back of the home is a large verandah that overlooks the huge courtyard area that has tropical gardens and established trees for shade, a handy garden shed and a concreted area that would be the perfect space for the young kids to ride bikes or maybe to store the boat.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms that all have tiled flooring and split A/C, two include a mirror fronted built in robe while the master enjoys an ensuite and a walk in robe with his and her’s storage. Also on this level is a full bathroom featuring a bath tub and separate toilet plus there is a hallway linen press upstairs too.
The property is located a short bike ride away from popular schools for the kids plus there are parklands nearby and it is under 3 minutes from Palmerston CBD. Tucked away in a quiet court location with only local traffic, this small complex of 3 townhouses is a great choice and one you will not regret.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx)
Area under Ttitle: 382 M2
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
NO Body Corporate