2/9 Hinkler Crescent FANNIE BAY, NT 0820UNDER CONTRACT
PRICE REDUCED -+ $10,000 GRANT
Townhouse - FANNIE BAY NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this spacious townhouse. Only a stone’s throw from the East Point Coastal Reserve and less than a 5min walk to the Fannie Bay Shops, this is the perfect property for a busy exec or a first home buyer who wants it all – minutes from the city, walking trails, the best coffee shops in town and a 2 bedroom townhouse right in amongst it all.
– Sought after suburb of Fannie Bay
– Entrance set back from the street – private and quiet
– Wrap around kitchen with space for a fridge
– Recently Painted
– Paved Courtyard ideal for entertaining
– Sparkling plunge pool with security mesh and built in winch to save your back!
– Light bright and airy, with fully air-conditioned open plan living
– Downstairs living area has double sliding door that open up into the courtyard
– Renovated master with extra space perfect for an office or nursery
– Carpeted and air-conditioned bedrooms, both with built in robes
– Plenty of windows to take advantage of the cool breezes this suburb is famous for
– Second bathroom / powder room downstairs
– Under cover carport right next to the home
– Five minute walk from East Point Coastal Reserve
– Some of the best coffee shops and boutique stores in Darwin less than 5 minutes away
The entrance is set back from the street with an undercover carport off to the side. Stepping up onto your porch and through the front doors the home is light and bright with a fresh coat of paint. A wrap around kitchen with everything you need and space for a great sized fridge. The open plan area downstairs is great for entertaining and there are double sliding doors that open right up and merge the living areas inside with the paved courtyard outside. There is also laundry with second toilet right near the entrance perfect for use as a powder room when entertaining guests.
A private tropical courtyard and shimmering in ground plunge pool are just what’s needed after a long day at work, using a secure mesh to cover the plunge pool you don’t lose any space to pool fencing whilst still keeping it all safe for the little ones – and to save you the effort of lifting it on and off an easy to use winch is built in to do the heavy lifting for you – safety and convenience – two things rarely found together!
Moving upstairs you will find a massive master bedroom renovated to have a built in verandah which can be put to work for any multitude of uses – from a personal office, a nursery for a new addition or maybe that extra shoe storage you always wanted? With full length built in robes on one wall storage is taken care of! Just around the corner is the second bedroom with massive windows letting in heaps of light. Both rooms are carpeted and have split system air conditioners of course.
Your upstairs bathroom has all the necessities with a fully enclosed shower – so no annoying shower curtains to worry about. Full length privacy windows along the top of the room also let in plenty of cool breeze, just outside is a linen press so you don’t have to worry about a mad dash through the home trying to find a towel!!
What’s not to like about this ideal property, a stone’s throw from everything Darwin has to offer it’s well worth coming to take a look before it gets snapped up!
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx)
Body Corporate: Whittles, $1,441 per quarter
Year Built: 1980
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Area Under Title: 307 m2
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 307.0 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split-system Air-conditioning
- Map View
- Street View