20 Whistler Court HOWARD SPRINGS, NT 0835Offers Over $865,000 Negotiable
WOW! MAGNIFICENT HOME IN PEACEFUL TROPICAL GARDENS
House - HOWARD SPRINGS NT
All About Real Estate NT is excited to present this immaculate and spacious family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought-after suburb of Howard Springs. This spacious 4/5-bedroom, 3 bathroom plus extra 4th toilet, fully airconditioned home enjoys a peaceful rural ambiance yet is just 5 minutes to private and government schools, shops and the amenities of Howard Springs village. Stunningly presented and modernised the home is situated on 2.5 acres and was last offered for sale 23 years ago, so this rare opportunity to purchase a peaceful lifestyle should not be missed!
– Huge family home with 4-bedrooms and a large office or 5th bedroom.
– Formal sitting room and Formal dining room
– Large games room with sandstone floor and bar can be accessed from both front and rear verandahs via French Doors.
– 2nd family living room has large sliding doors to the back verandah and pool
– Spacious gourmet kitchen with large island granite top bench/breakfast bar
– Large Master bedroom includes built in robes, a modern ensuite with access through French Doors to front verandah and garden.
– All bedrooms are spacious, with plenty of wardrobes, all airconditoned and overlooking the gardens
– Main bathroom features a large bath, shower and toilet
– There is an additional toilet adjacent to main bathroom
– Huge front and back verandahs, fully tiled, with fans and covered ceilings
– Luxurious 12 mt. pool with built in spa and waterfall rockery feature
– Large undercover carport to accommodate four vehicles
– Paved entertainment area adjacent to the pool
– Lush tropical fully irrigated gardens with rolling green lawns
– Huge 15x7m shed with double roller door access, 3 phase power
– Large greenhouse with shelving
– Dry, all weather access driveway
– Fully fenced and secure in a quiet cul-de-sac
The sealed driveway leads up through lush tropical gardens to the home and the large undercover carport. A beautifully presented front garden with expansive lawns and shrubbery lead onto the front verandah. Towering trees offer plenty of shade and provide a haven for the abundance of birdlife. Mature trees keep the home cool all year ‘round. Gardens are fully reticulated. Inside the home the large formal sitting room is carpeted and features a jarrah built in display cabinet and large windows overlooking the tropical garden. The sitting room flows onto the formal dining room, perfect for entertaining or enjoying family meals. The formal dining room leads into the expansive games room which features beautiful sandstone floors, bay window overlooking the gardens, double French doors to the front verandah, a built in bar with a polished mahogony counter top. Complete with and authentic pool table lighting, the games room is sure to be popular with family and friends.
All bedrooms are tiled and air-conditioned with plenty of built in robes. Two bedrooms feature double French doors access to the verandah and are fitted with crimsafe security screens. The master bedroom includes a sleek ensuite with modern finishes and floor to ceiling tiling. The home also includes a large office that could easily be turned into a 5th bedroom. The main bathroom is modern in design with a large shower recess, a bathtub, a sleek vanity with under-bench storage and a feature basin. The home also has a separate W/C for added convenience. A 3rd bathroom is located at the end of the verandah ideal when entertaining guests and for those using the pool- no more trekking water through the house. There is also a spacious internal laundry.
The gourmet kitchen features an expanse of wrap around granite benchtops with sleek cabinetry and a generously sized pantry. The large preparation bench/ breakfast bar overlooks the second living room that flows out to the back verandah through sliding glass doors. Off the back verandah is the stunning 12 mt pool with a unique design, built in spa, rockery waterfall feature and underwater lights. Enjoy relaxing with the family on the weekends playing in the pool or entertain guests on the paved patio while watching the children splash around in the blue waters. This house accommodates family relaxation and lavish entertainment.
Towards the rear of the property is a huge 15x7m shed with 3 phase power and double roller door access. A large greenhouse provides replacement plants and stock for the gardens. Located around the property are several fruit trees including bananas, pawpaw, grapefruit, lemons, jackfruit and mangoes.
This property has been well-loved and maintained and simply will not last on the market for long. The property is 8 minutes drive to Coolalinga and 10 minutes to the Palmerston CBD and Gateway Shopping Centre. Call to inspect today!
Council Rates: $1,162 Per anumm (Approx)
Year Built: 1995
Area Under Title: 8060m2 or 2.5 Acres
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession
House: 466 m2 Code 1996
Shade: 80sqm 1995
Shed: 84 sqm 1996
Alteration additions: 2016
Complete outside bathroom: 2016
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 8,060 m²
- Floor Area is 466 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Solar Hot Water
- Map View
- Street View