21 Troughton Court WOODROFFE, NT 0830SOLD $385,000
LOVINGLY PRESENTED FOR SALE, MAKE ME YOURS!
House SOLD - WOODROFFE NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this absolutely perfect home suitable for a young family, a couple or a single – this manicured home has been lovingly prepared for sale by owners who are ready to move on to their next adventure making this the perfect buying opportunity.
– Immaculate family home with a modern touch and functional layout to please
– Kitchen includes wrap around counters plus overhead storage and breakfast bar
– 2 bedrooms in one wing, one includes built in robes and two-way access to bathroom
– Main bathroom is modern and well-appointed also hosting the laundry amenities
– Master bedroom in second wing includes private ensuite with bath tub plus built in robes
– Inside is a large formal living room with tiled flooring and split A/C
– Archway leads through to family and dining room with modern kitchen nestled in the background
– Front verandah overlooks manicured gardens and grassy lawns
– Timber topped servery bar from the kitchen window through to the front BBQ area
– Front secure gated entryway with timber gates on rollers for easy use
– Carport parking beside the home for at least 2 with room for the bikes and kids toys too
– Garden shed for the tools and toys, rolling green lawns and a huge garden at the back
– The home is lovingly prepared for sale by owners ready to move on – so make an offer today
Everything has been done for you, so this is a turn key property where you can simply move in and unpack. At the front of the home is a secure timber gated entryway on rollers to make the heavy gates easy to open. Inside is a sweeping grassy front yard surrounded with lush tropical gardens and a front verandah where you can entertain all year round. From the kitchen window is a timber topped servery bar so you can pass out meat to the BBQ or top up drinks easily.
Down the side of the home is carport parking for at least 2 with room for the bikes and trailers as well. There is even a 3×3 garden shed for the tools and toys. At the back of the home is an enormous grassy yard area that backs onto a causeway giving you a break from any nearby neighbours.
Inside the home is a formal living room with tiled flooring and split A/C. An archway leads through to a family room and dining area with the modern kitchen nestled in the background. The kitchen includes wrap around counters along with overhead storage and tiled splashbacks in crisp white tones.
In this wing of the home are two good sized bedrooms with tiled flooring and A/C. The first bedroom also has a built-in robe and two way access through to the main bathroom which is also modern and cleverly hosts the laundry amenities.
The master bedroom is located at the opposite end of the home and includes A/C along with a built-in robe, tiles and a private ensuite bathroom with built in storage and a relaxing bath tub as well.
This home has absolutely everything you need to just move in and start living the life you want. It is within a quiet court with only local traffic and great neighbours at the sides and backs onto a reserve giving the home a tranquil feeling. Only 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD and close to bus routes, shops and more.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum
Area Under Title: 831 m2
Year Built: 1993
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Code: House Addtions 104m2 2002
Code: House Additions 40 m2 2004
- Map View
- Street View