22 Bernier Court KARAMA, NT 0812Offers Over $500,000 Considered
SOLID FAMILY HOME, WITH SELF CONTAINED FLAT!
House - KARAMA NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this home set high on the elevation, this property has an impressive front entry with a driveway leading up to the carport with parking space for 2 or more. Impressive tropical gardens are easy care yet provide a screen from the street.
– Quiet cul-de-sac location with only local traffic
– Home set high on elevation and gets great breezes
– Gated driveway with carport parking for 2 at the front of the home and more at the back
– Pathway leads through to front verandah and paved entertaining area
– Inside is a large open plan living and dining room with tiled flooring
– Kitchen has breakfast bar and wrap around counters plus overhead storage
– Three bedrooms all with built in robe and air-conditioning
– Verandah spans the length of the back of the home
– Semi enclosed laundry area is sheltered on verandah
– In ground spa nestled amongst gardens and has fencing surrounding it
– Garden shed for the tools, back fence opens up for easy access
– Self contained granny flat with own kitchenette and bathroom amenities
– Easy access through to Vanderlin Drive and the Stuart Hwy to make a quick commute
– 5 minutes from Casuarina, 10 minutes from the city or Palmerston
– Dual back gates gives extra access to the home
Inside the home is a large open plan living and dining room with tiled flooring and a spacious kitchen that boasts a breakfast bar along with wrap around counters and ample overhead storage space as well.
Further into the home are three good sized bedrooms that all include a built in robe and A/C plus are central to the bathroom amenities that include a large shower and separate toilet.
Spanning the length of the back of the home is a large verandah that looks out over the in-ground spa and easy care yard space. There is a semi enclosed portion where the laundry resides and also a handy garden shed in the corner for the tools.
In addition to the main home there is a self contained studio apartment with own bathroom and kitchenette amenities along with space for the bedroom or home office. At the front of this home is a paved entertaining area with tropical gardens to keep it private.
Located centrally to each Casuarina and Palmerston, the property is well positioned to minimise any commute time and allow you access to some of Darwin’s best attraction.
Ideal for the property investor looking for a solid rental property or the home owner seeking an abode of their own, this property has a lot of potential and ways it can work best for your lifestyle.
Council Rates: $1,400 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1984
Area Under Title: 804 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Code: House 1984
Code: Verandah 1984
Code: Additions to house 1993
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View