24 Livistona Road, KARAMA NT 0812$399,000
BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY - EVEN NANA!
House - KARAMA NT
If you need a house that has a room for everyone and everything – this is THAT house! Not only is there literally parking for like 9 cars at the front, there are 5 bedrooms and large internal proportions that will appeal to the family dynamics.
– 5 bedroom family home with 2 bathrooms and parking for 9 or so vehicles
– Front facing living room with study area / reading nook
– Separate dining room sitting adjacent to the kitchen
– Kitchen has wrap around counters with overhead storage as well
– Sliding door through to outdoor entertaining area and kitchenette space
– 5 bedrooms – master with ensuite and dual built in robes
– Full sized clothes line and a garden shed for the tools
– Backyard is ready to be planted out with a fresh veggie garden or tropical plants
– Gated front entry to the home with concreted entry and parking spaces along the front
At the front of the home is a large living room and entry area with space for a study desk or reading corner. This room has access to the side of the home making it easy to get around. A hallway leads through to the generous dining room sitting adjacent to the kitchen with wrap around counters and plenty of prep areas to work from plus sliding door access through to the semi enclosed outdoor kitchen and entertaining areas with built in work areas.
The home includes 5 true bedrooms and the master bedroom has dual BIR and an ensuite bathroom whilst the main bathroom includes a shower and vanity along with a separate toilet and there is a hallway linen press for additional storage.
An internal laundry room is enormous and boasts plenty of space for additional storage and has access through to the full sized clothes line in the yard. Outside there is a garden veggie patch set up and ready to start planting out with tropical gardens or edible plants for the family. In the back corner is a garden shed for the tools.
With a little bit of maintenance and upkeep, this is a sizable family home in the Northern Surbubs, nearby to schools for the kids, local shops and the Leanyer Water Park. Only 5 minutes from Casuarina and the coastal reserve along with the RDH and CDU campus as well. Get settled in now before Christmas and by next year you could harvest your own bounty for the table.
Council Rates: $1,500.00
Area Under Title: 800 sqm
Year Built: 1982
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Easement: sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 800 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View