32 Malay Road WAGAMAN, NT 0810675,000
FAMILY HOME! TROPICAL OASIS!
House - WAGAMAN NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this beautifully presented home that is located in the popular suburb of Wagaman, directly across the road from the Wagaman Primary School and a short drive from Alawa Primary, Casuarina Shopping centre and the Casuarina Coastal reserve. Optimised for tropical living, the elevated open plan home with large bays of louvered windows to capture the breeze is a territory favourite! Boasting 3-upstairs bedrooms, a media room and an extra room under the home, this property would be ideal for the large family looking for room to move, with an added space for a uni-student, home office or guests.
– Tropically designed elevated home will wow you!
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel splashback and huge prep bench/ breakfast bar
– Dining and living areas lead out to the front and back balcony creating wonderful airflow
– Both front and back balconies have timber decking
– Back balcony overlooks the lush tropical gardens and swimming pool
– Beautiful in-ground swimming pool with timber deck
– Three bedrooms in main house with AC and timber flooring
– Self-contained granny flat with outdoor kitchen
– Ensuite and main bathroom upstairs with separate W/C
– Polished timber flooring and large bays of louvered windows
– Large media room, currently used as an in home office
– Well maintained tropical gardens and grassed lawns
– Directly across the road from Wagaman Primary School and just a short drive to Alawa Primary School Casuarina Shopping centre and Casuarina Coastal Reserve
Feel the cool breeze flow through in the open plan living, kitchen and dining areas that lead onto the front and back balcony by large double doors on either side. The modern kitchen features a large stainless steel splash back and a huge preparation island and breakfast bar. With plenty of above and below cabinetry, storage will never be an issue. The main bedroom features an ensuite bathroom and large built in robes with modern black frame sliding doors. All upstairs bedrooms contain air-conditioning, stunning polished timber flooring and louvered windows. The media room/ home office has dual access onto the rear verandah creating wonderful airflow on warm days and also features air-conditioning and louvered windows. The main bathroom is beautifully presented with white tiling, bathtub, single vanity and separate W/C.
Downstairs is an extra room with ensuite bathroom and large double door entry which could be used as a bedroom / guest room or home office. The semi enclosed laundry has ample storage space with an additional attached storage room/ cyclone shelter with plenty of shelving.
Enjoy a morning coffee amongst the tree tops on the front deck or entertain guests on the rear balcony while watching the children explore the lush tropical gardens below. Dive into the huge in-ground swimming pool or simply relax and soak up the sun on the timber decking while you watch the children splash around in the blue waters. The property is fully fenced with secured off street parking for 2+ cars with room left over for the trailer, hobby car or boat.
Perfectly suited for the large family looking for a more spacious home that ticks all the boxes, is close to amenities and showcases the tropical lifestyle. Make a time to view today as this hidden gem won’t last long!
Council Rates: $1,600 per annum approx.
Area Under Title: 843 m2
Year Built: 1977 approx
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Re Roof: 2005
Rear Verandah, Bedroom and Ensuite 2008
Bedroom and Ensuite downstairs 2011
Verandah balcony and French doors 2014
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 843.0 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Polished Floorboards