34 Blackburn Street MUIRHEAD, NT 0810UNDER CONTRACT
ENTRY LEVEL PRICE, EXCLUSIVE SUBURB!
House - MUIRHEAD NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this contemporary three-bedroom home. This is an affordable home in an exclusive suburb, featuring true tropical lifestyle designed home with a high pitched breezeway and entertaining area, a bright airy interior, versatile floor plan and plenty of space both inside and out.
– The breezeway provides and amazing entertaining space, featuring high ceilings
– Open-plan living/dining area has ample natural lighting
– Modern kitchen has stainless-steel dishwasher, oven, and induction cooktop
-There is plenty of under bench and overhead storage and a breakfast bar
– Three good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and tiled flooring
– Master bedroom adjoins the main bathroom, complete with modern feature tiles and glass-screen shower
– Secondary bathroom has large vanity, glass-screen shower and integrated laundry
– Backyard area is fully fenced and has gated side access, includes established low-maintenance gardens
– Large double carport and long drive offers parking for up to four vehicles
– Other features include split system cooling, louvered windows and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, plus a
large external storage room.
A short walk to parks, Casuarina Beach, shops, restaurants. RDH and the UNI are close by also so you could ride to work. Darwin CBD is a short 15 minute drive away. This home is a fantastic starter or rental investment, make an appointment today.
Council Rates: Approximately $1,615 per annum
Year Built: 2013
Area Under Title: 449m2
Zoning: SD23 (Specific Use)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $530 per week
Easements as Per Title: None found
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 449.0 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View