38 Yirra Crescent ROSEBERY, NT 0832SOLD $690,000
DESIGNER FAMILY HOME!
House SOLD - ROSEBERY NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this stunning family home. This elegantly appointed property boasts an enviable lifestyle and is designed to maximise easy living and accentuate style.
– Stunning family home opposite parklands and nearby to Primary and Middle schools
– Living room is enormous and has access to verandah via double opening sliding doors
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen and has access via sliding door to verandah
– Internal bi-folding doors to separate living and dining areas
– Massive in ground swimming pool with glass framed fencing
– Gorgeous kitchen offers an abundance of space with an island B/Bar and wall of storage
– Home office space with double opening doors
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
– An additional three more bedrooms all with built in robes and air-conditioning
– Main bathroom is enormous and includes a bath and shower plus full sep W/C
– Laundry room is AMAZING with built in appliance and a linen closet
– Tropical gardens screen the home, with garage parking for two
– Garden shed for the tools
– Home is immaculately presented for sale and showcased so you can see yourself living here
At street level the home has tropical gardens that screen the home. Across the road is a large parkland for the kids to play and a short bike ride down the road is the Rosebery Primary and Middle schools and a day care option.
A small front gate swings wide to showcase a double open air garage parking bay to your left and to your right, double wooden doors that access the home. In front of you is an outdoor entertaining area with glass framed swimming pool and a peep through to the backyard where there are small gardens and easy care lawns plus a garden shed.
Inside the home is a large dining room with sliding doors that access the verandah. The kitchen is lined with a wall of storage and includes a central island breakfast bar with pendant lighting plus another line of cabinets and prep counters to work from.
The master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom while all 4 include A/C and a built in robe. The main bathroom has grand proportions that include a large bath tub plus shower and central vanity along with a full W/C nearby.
The living areas are enormous, twin internal bifolding doors allow you to create an intimate bubble where you can watch a movie or just air-condition portions of the home. Double opening sliding doors allow access to the verandah.
If you work from home there is a gorgeous study nook with double door access – ideal for the home work or just a comfy space to pay the bills on line.
Laundries don’t normally get a feature in the text – but this one does because it’s amazing! A 5m room with cabinetry and a linen cupboard, built in appliances and external access to the yard – it’s a fantastic space. The home is perfect for the family that likes to live life to it’s fullest. The home is designed to allow you to do that without compromise.
Area Under Title: 826 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Year Built: 2007 Full Code
Shed: Full Code 2009
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 826.0 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Solar Hot Water
- Map View
- Street View