4/5 Ord Place LEANYER, NT 0812SOLD $280,000
FIRST HOME BUYERS LOOK - New Price!
Unit SOLD - LEANYER NT
All About Real Estate NT are proud to present to the market this striking townhouse. Tucked away on a short quiet court with only local traffic, with a spacious open living design and low maintenance yard, this refreshed 2-bedroom townhouse has all the perks of being central to it all, without sacrificing peace and quiet. Located close to a vast range of amenities and recreational activities including the Charles Darwin University, Casuarina Shopping Centre, Royal Darwin Hospital, Leanyer water park, Casuarina Coastal reserve – and so much more – you’ll have plenty to do with your free afternoons and weekends.
– Newly refreshed townhouse in sort after area of Leanyer
– Close to beaches, Casuarina shopping centre, schools and medical centres
– Open plan design kitchen, living and dining downstairs which is air conditioned throughout
– 2 Bedrooms upstairs, both with built in robes and split system air-conditioning
– Outdoor entertaining area on back verandah
– 2 allocated car parks
– An extra toilet in the laundry area
– Plenty of green lawn for the children to play and explore, yet small enough to be low maintenance
– The bathroom upstairs has both a bathtub and shower and vanity with storage
– The laundry is located on the ground floor just outside the living room doors in separate room
– U-shaped kitchen in the centre of the home
Exposed timber rafters and timber features allow for instant warmth
Up the polished timber staircase are two carpeted bedrooms both with built in robed and split system air-conditioning. Between the rooms is a tidy and newly refreshed bathroom with a bathtub, shower and vanity compete with under bench storage.
The air-conditioned ground floor contains the living and dining areas complete with the heart of the home, a U-shaped central kitchen, ideal for being able to entertain guests whilst preparing meals. This design, complete with siding doors to both the front and back, and additional louvered windows either side of the front door creates a breezeway through the home whilst the exposed rafters overhead and timber panel work give the home charm and a rustic homely vibe that is right on trend at the moment.
Through the back sliding-door, you will find an outdoor laundry in a separate room and also a generously sized undercover paved patio, ideal for those who like to relax and entertain outdoors. The home also allows for room to move with plenty of low maintenance grassed area for this kids or pets to play.
Newly refreshed and so close to local hot spots, beaches, walking tracks and amenities, this home is ideal for the first home buyer, small family, shift worker seeking a shorter commute time or the downsizers looking for a tranquil home amongst it all. Call today as this home will not last long!
Council Rates: $1,500 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 207 m2
Year Built: 1989
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 207 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View