4 Arnhem Street WAGAMAN, NT 0810SOLD $625,000
ELEGANTLY APPOINTED & WELL CRAFTED
House SOLD - WAGAMAN NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this elegantly appointed elevated family home which requires nothing to be done, it is right ready for you to move straight in, so get packing!
Positioned well in the middle of the block, the home has tropical gardens screening it from the street and shading it for a cool and tranquil ambience within. Upstairs is a large living room with gorgeous timber flooring gleaming in the soft dappled light filtering in through the many bays of louvered windows.
– Elevated tropical design with breezy treetop balcony
– Wide open front lawns with tropical gardens screens to the street
– Under home parking for at least 3
– Self contained granny flat built in under the home with bedroom and bathroom
– Upstairs is a elegant open plan living room with timber flooring and louvered windows
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen and has access to the balcony
– Kitchen has ample storage and prep areas to work from with great flow
– Three large upstairs bedroom have timber flooring and built in robes plus split A/C
– Modern bathroom has a bath tub plus shower and fresh finish
– Treetop balcony is shady and light with timber decking
– The backyard is easy maintenance with tall shady trees and light tropical gardens
– Superb located, great street with quality home
The dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen and also has access through to the treetop balcony for additional entertaining space and dining options. The kitchen has a pantry and ample workspace along with storage and prep areas to work from.
At the opposite end of the home are 3 large bedrooms clustered together that each has a built in robe along with gorgeous timber flooring, louvered window bays and split A/C. The bathroom is central to this area and has been renovated to include a relaxing bath tub plus shower and vanity along with a seperate toilet.
Built in under the home is a sleek self contained granny flat with glass French Doors, open plan living and dining area along with a kitchenette and a second ready room plus a bedroom with built in robe. There is also a bathroom here with a separate laundry room and access to the cyclone shelter.
The yard wraps around the home and offers a tropical aspect along with rolling green lawns and an easy care take on tropical living. There is a covered spa pad and a storage unit plus a small rear verandah area that is the perfect space to store your bikes or other items.
The home has secure gated entryway, carport parking for 3 under the home and resides only a few short minutes from Casuarina Shopping Center, the beach and Leanyer Water Park.
Council: $1,550 Per Annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1978
Area Under Title: 817 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Certificate of Occupancy: 1992 House Full Code
Dwelling Extensions House 40 m2 2005 Full Code
Kitchen Sink Plumbing 2005
Carport 40 m2 2010 Full Code
Ground Floor Addition 55 m2 2016 Full Code
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Corporation
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 817.0 m²
- 3 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Polished Floorboards
- Map View
- Street View