4 Creswell Street TIWI, NT 0810SOLD $390,000
WORK OR LEISURE - ITS ALL CLOSE BY!
House SOLD - TIWI NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present to the market this entry level home, perfect for the first home buyer. Perfectly situated for those who work at the nearby Royal Darwin Hospital, Casuarina Square, the Tiwi retirement village, the Dripstone High School or Charles Darwin University – this home couldn’t be in a more central location.
This property needs a little TLC but offers you location and a beautiful manicured tropical garden. Perfect for a young family.
– Inside the home is a large living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring and A/C
– Wrap around verandahs that hug the home on all sides
– The kitchen has a free standing prep bench plus overhead storage and laminate counters
– At the far end of the home are three large bedrooms that all include a built in robe
– The bathroom is modern and recently refreshed with a large shower and central vanity
– Handy garden shed for the tools and space for the kids or pets to play
– The property is set on 812m2 block of land and has freshly mulched gardens
– Brimming tropical plants and there are plenty of rolling green lawns as well
– Undercover carport parking bay
This home offers large open plan living and a functional kitchen area with tiled flooring throughout. It is air conditioned and has many sliding doors that all lead out to the verandahs.
Outside of the home there is endless space to entertain or unwind on the verandahs that wrap around the home and plenty of space for the young ones to play safely.
Nearby to the home are bus routes and the home has easy access to some really great lifestyle aspects like the Dripstone cliffs and Casuarina Beach. Vacant and ready to move into.
Council Rates: $1.620 per annum Approx
Area Under Title: 812 m2
Year Built: 1977 Approx
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Code: Garden Shed Full Code 2000
Code: House Full Code 1977
- Map View
- Street View