4 Rosetta Street GRAY, NT 0830Offers Over $420,000 Considered
SOLID HOME! ESTABLISHED NEIGHBOURHOOD!
House - GRAY NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this solid Brick home perfect for the couple, downsizer or the young family – this 3-bedroom home has a fresh coat of paint throughout and offers great internal spaces to relax along with large outdoor entertaining areas including a spa and a shed. Owners keen to move on, great buying opportunity
– Immaculately presented 3-bedroom family home with a fresh coat of paint throughout
– Manicured easy care front gardens with secure fencing and gated entry
– Inside is a spacious open plan living and dining room with tiled flooring and split A/C
– Modern kitchen has wrap around counters along with overhead storage
– 3 bedrooms all have tiled flooring, A/C and a built-in robe
– Bathroom includes a bath tub plus shower and separate toilet
– Internal laundry room with linen press storage, plus hallway cupboard
– Verandah spans the length of the home and overlooks the backyard
– In ground spa under the shade of an overhead sail, secure fencing
– Rolling green lawns and established gardens offer plenty of areas for the kids and pets
– Carport parking beside the home for at least 2 cars and room behind for the trailer
– Dual access to the home so you can park in the boat
– 2 minutes to Palmerston CBD, Gateway, Water Park and great nearby schools
– Owners keen to move on, great buying opportunity
Immaculately presented for sale, the home is gorgeous at street level with a white fence and dual double gated entry points with plenty of parking for the cars and boats. A ring of tall palm trees and rolling green lawns provide a screen for the home and throw shade over it to keep it cool.
The solid brick design includes 3 generously proportioned bedrooms that each has a built in robe, tiled flooring and A/C plus a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen offers wrap around counters along with overhead storage and a breakfast bar as well.
The bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub and a shower plus a separate toilet and there is an internal laundry room as well with linen storage plus a hallway closet.
Spanning the length of the home is a lovely verandah with garden views where you can host a BBQ or just relax outside with the kids and pets. There is an in ground spa with secure fencing and a shade sail overhead plus a garden shed for the tools and toys along with established tropical gardens and rolling green lawns.
The home owners are ready to move on so this is the perfect time to buy! Located only 2 minutes from Palmerston CBD, Gateway Shops, Water Park and plenty of nearby schools – there is a lot to love about this solid brick home in an established area.
Council Rates: $1,707 per Annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 894 m2
Year Built: 1993
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Shed: Full Code 1994
Spa: Compliant to Community Safety Standards
Easement: Electricity Supply Easement
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 894.0 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining