4 Samson Court MALAK, NT 0812NEW PRICE $535,000
FANTASTIC FAMILY AT A REALISTIC PRICE!
House - MALAK NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this very stylish bright, happy and packed with charm family home – this is the perfect home for those seeking something more than ordinary. Manicured gardens and a formal pathway lead through to the front of the home where renovations have been done to enhance the frontage. Down the side of the home is a sheltered parking bay plus room for a second along with gated entry and secure fencing.
– Uniquely styled home that is immaculately presented and offers something a little different
– Manicured gardens and a formal pathway lead through to the front door
– Inside the home is a front living room with a dining area sitting adjacent to the kitchen
– Kitchen has wrap around counters, overhead storage and a breakfast bar with servery window
– Long living room / dining area extended off the home is sun filled and relaxed
– Verandah overlooks in ground swimming pool with entertaining areas
– Front facing relaxation deck with gardens and pebbled surrounds
– Granny flat is the perfect home office or additional bedroom area
– Carport parking with space for a second vehicle in the driveway
– Home is located close to schools and park lands
– Move in ready, perfect for those seeking a home that is unique different and visually inspiring
Inside the home is a large front facing family room that leads through to the dining and kitchen area and furthermore, through to an extended living room at the very back. These easy flow areas are clearly defined spaces yet flow easily from one to the next.
The kitchen includes wrap around counters along with a breakfast bar, glossy red cabinetry along with S/S built in appliances and a dishwasher along with feature tiled splashback.
Outside there is a large verandah that overlooks the gorgeous in ground swimming pool with its entertaining spaces and shade sails overhead. The pool has secure fencing and is perfect for the kids or adults alike.
At the back of the property is a granny flat that could be a guest retreat, home office, rumpus room or additional bedroom for the teenage retreat.
Located close to schools and parklands, the home is going to charm you with its happy vibe and bright disposition.
Council Rates: $1,430 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 781 m1
Year Built: 1980 Full Code
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Code: Garden Shed 10sqm Full Code 1986
Code: Verandah 39sqm Full Code 1983
Code: Window and Door Alteration to existing residence – occupancy permit 2017
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 781.0 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Swimming Pool
- Map View
- Street View