48 Chapman Road RAPID CREEK, NT 0810SOLD $950,000
House SOLD - RAPID CREEK NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this fantastic home located in the beach side suburb of Rapid Creek – with the sparkling blue ocean a prominent feature on the horizon from street level – this breezy tropical home epitomises the Darwin lifestyle and provides an exceptional balance between an entertainer’s delight and a functional home for the family.
– Four bedrooms on the upper level of this beautiful home in a beachside setting
– Twin tree top balconies provide an amazing outdoor living experience
– Ground level has fifth bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette
– Extensive under home living areas an abundance of space for the whole family
– Sparkling in ground swimming pool with gazebo entertaining area
– Upstairs is an extensive open plan living and dining room
– Modern kitchen has stone counters, replace in 2012 so it is sleek and modern
– Timber flooring throughout the upper level
– Four bedrooms all have treetop views and are private
– Modern bathroom includes bath and separate W/C
– Garden shed nestled at the back of the home
– Freshly painted throughout, current owner has made the home immaculate
– Front balcony ideal for informal dinners or a quiet breakfast space
– Rear balcony is an entertaining delight with Balinese roof and masses of space
– Property sits within a few steps of the beach
– This home sits higher than most and captures beautiful sea breezes
– Catchment area for some of Darwin’s best schools
On the ground level of the home is a fifth bedroom along with kitchenette and bathroom amenities sheltered under an exceptional 3.3m roofline and expansive under home entertaining area. Sparkling in the distance is a large in ground swimming pool that is screened with tropical gardens and nestled beside a gazebo that provides a resort feel to the outdoor entertaining spaces.
Upstairs the home continues on an impressive scale with a spacious open plan design that has glossy timber flooring underfoot and light filled sliding windows that frame the treetops swaying in the cool sea breezes. The kitchen boasts stone counters and a recently replaced design that is both modern and functional.
Each of the four bedrooms on this level are spacious and set apart to maximise on privacy within the sleeping quarters but perfect for a young family
The stand out feature of this home has to be the gorgeous treetop balconies that reside front and rear of the home and offer a grand outdoor experience. The front balcony is an ideal breakfast seating area with wide railings to double function a server bar. From here you can wave the kids off to school or enjoy and informal meal.
From the back balcony you can entertain a crowd and enjoy the views over the tropical gardens to the sparkling blue pool below. With easy access to the kitchen and the downstairs entertaining areas, this treetop balcony is the height of elegance.
This wonderful home has been immaculately staged to showcase the enviable lifestyle options that this home presents. Freshly painted throughout, the owner has refurbished the gazebo and done countless hours of touch-ups to make the home pristine for its new owners.
Located in the sought after suburb of Rapid Creek with the ocean literally within view, the home affords access to some of Darwin’s most sought after schools and has easy access through to the CDU, RDH and Casuarina. This is not a property you want to miss viewing.
Council Rates: $2,551 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 973 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Code: House Post Construction Issued 1993
Code: Balcony Full Code 2006
Code: Dwelling Alterations: Full Code 2006
Code: Tool Shed Full Code 1992
Code: New Front Fence Full Code 2006
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 973.0 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View