5/27 Wulagi Crescent WULAGI, NT 0812Offers Over $320,000 Considered
REACH FOR THE SKY - GORGEOUS RAKED CEILINGS!
Unit - WULAGI NT
All About Real Estate is please to present this immaculately presented for sale, this striking 2 bedroom unit feels just like home. Warm and inviting with a modern presentation and an array of colourful gardens to screen the home, this property includes a spa and private courtyard with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a single carport too.
– Ground level 2 bedroom unit that is set apart and feels like home
– Open plan living and dining room with a built in bar
– Kitchen has wrap around counters with ample prep areas and built in storage
– Each bedroom includes a built in robe and air-conditioning
– Striking exposed rafters overhead add a unique touch to the home
– Modern and well presented, vacant and move in ready
– Verandah overlooks the private courtyard and in ground spa 1987
– Tropical gardens surround the home providing colour and privacy
– External laundry room sheltered on the verandah next to a store room
– Single carport parking bay at the front of the home
At the front of the home is a single carport parking bay with room for more within the complex. Tropical gardens screen the front of the property while shady palms shelter the rest. The carport is semi screened with feature flooring underfoot for an impressive first impression.
Inside is a spacious open plan living and dining area with sky high raked ceilings overhead with exposed beam work and bright white walls. Tiled floors run throughout the home along with A/C to keep you cool. The kitchen has a retro vibe with exposed brickwork façade along with overhead cabinetry in modern white tones and a matching built in bar as well.
Each of the two bedrooms are spacious and appointed with a built in robe and A/C. The bathroom is also modern with new tilework and vanity and plenty of built in storage as well.
At the back of the home is a private courtyard with an in ground spa and a screen of tropical gardens and plenty of space for the kids and pets to play or a quiet space for you to enjoy a cuppa or a glass of wine.
Located 5 minutes from Casuarina and within an easy commute from nearby schools and all of your everyday amenities, this unique and striking home is vacant and ready to move in or rent out.
Council Rates: $1,500 per Annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1987
Unit 5 Entitlement is 249 of 2000
8 Units in the complex
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 2,560 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View