5/6 Bayview Street FANNIE BAY, NT 0820$429,000
Townhouse - FANNIE BAY NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this classic townhouse. What once was new is totally on trend again right now, that’s this townhouse situated just a stones throw from Eat Point Reserve and Lake Alexandar in Fannie Bay. This property is boasting raw timber accents along with herringbone tiled flooring on the lower levels and a sleek courtyard with towering vine covered walls.
– Awesome townhouse in seaside setting!
– Walk to nearby Lake Alaxandar and East Point Reserve
– Trendy home, in a top class location
– Upstairs are two bedrooms with carpeted flooring and A/C
– Funky bathroom has a partial wall and long vanity
– Central staircase lets in natural light to spill to lower levels
– Hallway linen press for additional storage options
– Third bedroom on ground level with tiled flooring and BIR
– Second W/C on the ground floor plus rear laundry room
– Open plan living and dining areas with herringbone flooring
– Kitchen has built in appliances and shelving overhead
– Living room has built in shelving to display your art
– Private courtyard is super chic with a towering wall of close cropped vines
– Perfect for the executive couple or the single, the young family or the downsizer
Set at the back of a small complex of only 6, this apartment has parking for 1 right at the front door and a safe place to store the bike and roller blades as well in a lockable cupboard. Inside the front door is a 3rd bedroom that has tiled flooring and a built in robe – this would make for the perfect home office as there is a W/C nearby.
A striking staircase is a feast for the eyes in dark timber tones that play nicely off the lighter floors. Leading your eye up to the towering roofline and void above, a lot of light spills down and makes this area feel bright and welcoming.
A doorway leads through to the ground level open plan living and dining area that has access to the kitchen as well as the formal courtyard area too. Bays of windows allow the light to spill through onto the herringbone flooring and light up the timber kitchen accents. On the wall is a built in storage display shelf .
The kitchen has a galley design that wraps around to host the built in oven and double door pantry as well. Walking through the kitchen with counters either side and exposed overhead shelving on the far wall, you are then lead into the laundry room and out into the courtyard.
Upstairs are two more enormous bedrooms each with carpeted flooring and A/C along with large windows to let in the light and sea breezes. The bathroom is super funky with a semi enclosed shower area plus long vanity with loads of storage.
Out in the courtyard there is a towering wall filled with a close cropped vine that is so gorgeous. Overhead rafters and a shade sail add in protection and there is a timber wall between you and your neighbour. Just imagine some party lights overhead and soft music playing – this is a chic cocktail setting that will impress your friends.
The property is located walking distance to East Point Reserve and Lake Alaxandar along with access to the beach and nearby walkways so you can roller skate along in the sea breezes or stroll the sand in the evenings. 1 minute away is the Cool Spot Cafe – the trendiest place to hang out. 10 minutes to the CBD or Casuarina in either direction.
Council Rates: 1,440 per annum (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes