5 Benson Court KNUCKEY LAGOON, NT 0828UNDER CONTRACT
HOME AND WORK BALANCE!
House - KNUCKEY LAGOON NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this rural property located in the prestigious central suburb of Knuckey Lagoon, halfway between Palmerston, Casuarina and the City, this 5-acre allotment has dual access and a vacant lot with potential to expand. Currently on the property is an enormous shed with 2-bedroom self-contained granny flat internally plus a 3 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms and vaulted ceilings. For those who run a business, this could be the perfect work from home arrangement.
– Prestigious suburban location centrally located between Palmerston, Casuarina and the City
– 5-acre corner allotment with dual access driveways
– Secondary parcel of land unbuilt on, allows for further development
– Fenced main block with gated entry, power and all weather driveway
– Enormous shed with mezzanine level plus lockable storage cage
– Shed also contains 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, laundry and self-contained kitchen and living
– Wrap around verandah’s on two sides of the shed
– Main home includes vaulted double height ceilings for a dramatic feature
– 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, tiles and air-conditioning
– Main bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom hosts a relaxing bath tub plus shower and vanity with storage
– Open concept living, dining and kitchen areas completely tiled with A/C
– Kitchen includes overhead storage plus wrap around counters and plenty of prep areas
– Wide verandah’s offer views over rolling green paddocks
– Internal laundry room, carport parking for two
– Zoned RL – rural living
With access via 133 Secrett Road, the home has secure fencing and gated entry allowing access through to firstly the shed, then the home at the rear. The shed is enormous spanning over 12m x 12m with an internal 2-bedroom self-contained granny flat PLUS a mezzanine level as well. Wrapping around two sides are verandah’s that offer additional parking space or outdoor entertaining options.
The home is also well proportioned with vaulted ceilings disappearing into the skyline making this home feel bright, breezy and enormous internally. Completely tiled throughout with A/C in every room, this property is vacant and move in ready. Each of the three bedrooms includes a built in robe while the master also includes an ensuite bathroom.
Verandah’s span the length of the home and offer views over the rolling green lawns sloping down to a line of trees running the periphery. There is an internal boundary line that separates the adjoining lot which currently sits undeveloped allowing for an additional residence or possible subdivision.
Ideal for those who work from home or would like to escape the high monthly rent costs on a business premises, this property offers you both the home and the workshop with the potential to expand further or add additional dwellings or include a paddock for the horses as well. Vacant and move in ready.
Council Rates: $1,162 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2010
Area under Title: 2 Hectares
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession
Code: Dwelling 253 m2
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 5 acres
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Map View
- Street View