555 Whitewood Road HOWARD SPRINGS, NT 0835Offers Over $845,000 Considered
STUNNING EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME!
House - HOWARD SPRINGS NT
All About Real Estate NT are very excited to present this stunning executive home to the market. Located on a large 5-acre corner block in the very popular suburb of Howard Springs, this immaculately presented home boasts 5 generously sized bedrooms, 2 living areas, a media room and so much more! Enjoy living the high life in peace and quiet with only two neighbours to the property. Situated on Whitewood Road, the home is ideally located just minutes from the Howard Springs Primary School, shops and just 7 minutes away from the Palmerston CBD. This home would be ideal for the family looking for space to grow and enjoy the tranquillity and boundless possibilities that rural living has to offer yet stay close to Schools and amenities.
– Huge 5-bedroom home on 5 acres
– Modern kitchen with wrap around benches and a breakfast bar
– Large dining area with ample room for an 8 seater dining set
– The home boasts two living areas, one that has been converted to a games room with ducted surround sound in the ceiling
– The home also has a home cinema room
– The massive back verandah is fully covered and large enough to host even the largest of gatherings
– The verandah overlooks the large in-ground swimming pool with a slide and a green deck (not sure if this is a T-off golfing green or simply a patio)
– Huge master bedroom with a generously sized bathroom and massive 3×2 walk in robe
– 3 of the other 4 bedrooms come with built in robes
– All bedrooms come with large bay windows to let in light and breeze
– Out the back you will find a beautifully made pond with blooming lilies and goldfish
– Surrounded by large grassed yards and manicured tropical gardens with a ring of native bushland
– Large corner 5-acre block
– On the property is huge shed with its own bathroom and enough space to store all of the family’s toys, bikes, quads, equipment and still fit the boat and cars!
– The electric gate opens up to a fully paved drive way that leads around a turning circle in front of the home and also leads to the back of the home where the shed is located.
– On the back of the property is a huge green house that spans 20m long and is next to a well-built chicken coop.
You will be immediately amazed at the beauty of this property from the moment that you drive through the electric gate and onto the paved driveway that leads up to the front door of the home. The paved driveway includes a large tuning circle and also branches off towards the huge shed at the back of the home.
The entrance of the home leads into the first living area where the family can enjoy spending time together watching television or relaxing. Coming off from the living area are two bedrooms, both well-sized and beautifully lit and the media room with a hanging projector and projections screen on the wall. Enjoy movies on the big screen in the comfort of your own home! Also coming off the main living area is a huge games room with built in surround sound through the ceiling and large sliding doors to let in the light and breeze.
Down the hall are 3 more bedrooms, two with built in robes and the master with a huge 3x2m walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The ensuite includes a large shower recess and a single vanity with storage. The master bedroom is further enhanced with large sliding doors that lead out to the verandah.
Inside the kitchen you will find large wrap around counter tops create ample preparation and cooking space. The benchtops wrap around to create a breakfast bar for easy meals in the morning rush. The large dining room has ample space for a large 8 seater dining set and leads out through sliding doors to the outdoor entertaining area which is fully shaded and large enough for even the biggest of gatherings and occasions! The verandah also overlooks the large in-ground pool with a slide which is sure to be a hit with the kids.
The main bathroom not only has a shower but also a large corner bath and a large vanity with storage. Boasting enough space for a washer, dryer, a basin, plus storage, the internal laundry is well sized and conveniently leads out a screen door to the hills hoist clothes line.
Out the back of the home is the large shed which also contains a shower, toilet and basin, perfect for washing up after a fishing trip or simply to accommodate traveling guests in a caravan or RV. The shed is large enough to fit several cars, quads, the lawn mower and still have room for the boat and leave plenty of working space. Right next to the shed is a huge greenhouse and a sturdy, well-built chicken coop.
The home is surrounded by manicured tropical gardens, beautifully maintained green lawns and encircled by a ring of native bushland for added privacy. This home is stunning in every way and really needs to be seen to be believed. Call to view today!
Council Rates: $1,162 per Annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 2 Hectares 200 sqm (5 Acres)
Year Built: 2005
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Easement: Drainage Easement to Litchfield Shire Council
Solar installation 2017
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 2.02 hectare
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Solar Hot Water
- Map View
- Street View