57 Bonson Terrace MOULDEN, NT 0830$339,000
INVESTMENT, OR LIVE IN - SOLID HOME IN GROWTH SUBURB
House - MOULDEN NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present this solid ground level home to the market. Located in an upcoming suburb, Moulden is becoming a great space for first home property buyers to make themselves a home and get into the market at a good price. A large decorative fence and double gated entryway gives this home a great presence from the street.
Inside there is a large rumpus room with bays of louvered windows that frame the gardens and lawns at the front of the home and offers a bounty of space to utilise. This could be a home study / games room / kids play area or enormous master suite if you really wanted to.
– Spacious three-bedroom family home in upcoming suburb
– Secure gated entry and large fenced in yard space
– Carport parking for 1or use this as your covered entertaining area
– Front verandah leads through to large rumpus room
– Large open dining and living areas
– Central kitchen with servery through to rumpus room
– Master bedroom has carpeted flooring
– All bedrooms include a built in robe
– Internal laundry room with external access
– Garden shed for the tools
– Easy care yard space for the kids and pets
– Opposite a school bus pick up and drop off
– Ride to Palmerston pool, gym and tennis courts
Further into the home is a second living and dining area with sliding glass doors that lead through to the carport / entertaining area outside. The kitchen sits central to the home and offers a functional design with easy flow and a servery window through to the rumpus room too.
All of the three bedrooms reside at the back of the home and each is fitted with A/C and a built in robe. The master has carpeted flooring while bedroom 3 has double opening doors into the rumpus room to give you more options again.
Outside there is a sprawling yard area with easy care gardens and lawns. There is a handy 3 x 3m garden shed for the tools and plenty of space for the kids to kick a footy and the dog to explore.
Just a short bike ride away is the Palmerston pool, gym and tennis courts. For the school aged kids there is the Palmerston Senior College plus multiple options for school and day-care.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum
Year Built: 1984
Area Under Title: 800 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Code: House 1985 142 m2
Code: living Room Extension 1999 25 m2
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 800.0 m²
- Built In Robes
- Map View
- Street View