57 Warbird Street ZUCCOLI, NT 0832SOLD $695,000
MASSIVE HOUSE - MASSIVE YARD!
House SOLD - ZUCCOLI NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this home. MASSIVE HOUSE – MASSIVE YARD! Located in the booming suburb of Zuccoli, this premier home boasts unrivalled proportions both inside and out. Five big bedrooms, two gorgeous bathrooms and an open plan living area that flows through to the manicured outdoor entertaining areas and expansive yard space. All this – and it looks like new! This home is gorgeous and is a must see.
– Absolutely gorgeous property located in a premier estate
– Home has manicured gardens with railroad sleepers and established plants
– Front facing master bedroom has ensuite and walk in robes
– Additional fifth bedroom / office at the front of the home
– Three more bedrooms at the back of the home, bedroom three includes sliding
door to yard
– Open plan living and dining areas with central kitchen
– Kitchen includes pantry, overhead storage, pendant lighting and breakfast bar
– Outside is a huge yard space with rolling green lawns and retaining wall
– Super private home has good neighbour fencing along the back for additional privacy
– Internal laundry room with plenty of hallway storage nearby
– Main bathroom has a free standing bath tub plus shower and full sep W/C with basin
– Great location, ride to brand new school or daycare facilities in Zuccoli
– Walk to the local IGA for midweek groceries or the Celebrations Bottle shop
– Local GP service, easy access to the serving local member and takeaway coffee shop
At the front of the home is manicured gardens with railroad sleeper features and established tropical gardens. Inside the home is a large master bedroom suite with his and her’s walk in robes plus sleek ensuite bathroom.
Additionally there is a optional fifth bedroom / home office at the front of the home that has tiled flooring and A/C and would be perfect for a kids play room or rumpus room – media room or more.
At the heart of the home is an open plan living and dining area with a large central kitchen that boasts stone counters, overhead storage, pantry and island prep bench with feature pendant lighting and breakfast bar.
Tucked away down the hall are three more bedrooms that each have A/C and a built in robe along with dual window blinds. Bedroom three includes a sliding door with access to the yard so this could be a rumpus room option if you like.
The laundry and bathroom amenities are well designed for the family lifestyle with plenty of storage space. The bathroom includes a shower and sleek free standing bath plus a full sep W/C with basin.
In the back yard there is a retaining wall with established gardens along with rolling green lawns with plenty of space for the kids and pets to play. A slab has been poured ready for a shed or use as an additional outdoor space for the kids if you prefer.
Down the side of the home is gated access and a gravelled area where you could park a boat or trailer. The home is well positioned near escarpment and has easy access with walking paths that lead through to the IGA shops with GP, bottle shop and access to the serving member.
This property looks as good as the day it was built and functions well as a family home or an executive residence.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2015
Area Under Title: 817 sqm
Area Under Roof: 273 sqm
Full Code: 2015
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Map View
- Street View