6/1 Nation Crescent COCONUT GROVE, NT 0810$425,000
House - COCONUT GROVE NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present to the market this centrally located townhouse situated between the City and Casuarina, this home is more than you would expect. Spanning over two levels, the home has generous proportions and is perfect for the home buyer seeking a property to put their own twist on, or the investor keen on a low key home that has great potential.
– Spacious townhouse in a popular central location
– Downstairs has light and bright living and dining areas
– Central kitchen with galley design joins the dining and living rooms
– Verandahs on the side and back of the home
– Upstairs are 3 generously proportioned bedrooms with BIR and all 3 have A/C
– All bedrooms have balcony access
– Main bathroom includes bath tub and shower
– Internal staircase entry to first floor
– Laundry amenities with second W/C on ground level
– Carport parking for 2 vehicles with room for more in the driveway
– Private courtyard area is easy care and has potential to become an oasis
– No Body Corporate Fees!
– Solid Construction with plenty of space
– Combined water and building insurance
– Central location, 10 minutes from the City or Casuarina in either direction
– Nearby to the Home Maker Village
– NBN Ready
Everywhere you look, this home has a new and exciting space to uncover. On the ground level is an open plan living and dining area with a kitchen centrally located between the two. These spaces are light and bright and have access through to two verandahs / outdoor entertaining areas. Imagine what this would look like with a string of party lights twinkling overhead whilst the decked area could be a yoga pad or a space for the kids to play.
The kitchen has overhead cupboards with a new tiled splashback along with pantry and space for the fridge and dishwasher as well so you have everything you need and it’s modern and fresh.
Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms that each have access through to a verandah – you could add in colourful pots filled with tropical plants to create an intimate space for you and your partner to relax or read a book. Each of the bedrooms also includes a built in robe and tiled flooring.
Back downstairs there is carport parking for 2 plus the laundry room and a second W/C as well as a private courtyard area for you to use. The property is move in ready, priced right to sell – this property is a must see for the young urban couple seeking a property that is more than just bricks – this could be a full lifestyle.
Council Rates: $1,485 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 359 m2
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Year Built: 1978 Full Code
No Body Corp
Shared Water and Building Insurance
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 359.0 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View